Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

161 - 170 of 212 Comments | Last Page

Well, this wasn't the progession I was hoping to see this morning. Really thought there was going to be a more clear line. I think I'll take another one in a few hours, but isn't expecting much.. Will probably go to the pharmacy and buy another brand too, just to double check. But my hope just got a lot smaller..

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

user submitted image

User image

So, of course I had to test with smu since fmu gave me a real scare. The line's still there and darker than yesterday, but only slightly. So as of now, it's getting darker. Guess it's just me being impatient. I know I had the same strength on my tests for about 3 days when I got pregnant with my son. So hopefully that's the case this time too.

user submitted image

User image

Had to try another brand too, just to check that the strips wasn't messing with me. This one measures from 25mlU and that's probably why the line's so faint.

user submitted image

User image

This is when it's dried.

user submitted image

User image

And again.

user submitted image

User image

I'm done with hoping for a real bfp this cycle.. It's still nog progressing any further. I just know how this is going to end and I'm so sick of it!!!

user submitted image

User image

Oh, Pandorica. I am so sorry. Maybe the HCG is just waiting 48 hours to jump up? Still hoping this one stays.

User image

4 years ago

@Adoette - That's about as far as my hope goes right now. I know that with my son I didn't get a significant progression until after around 3 days. 11-12 dpo was the same, 13 dpo was only barely stronger and then 14 dpo was a lot stronger. So I'll hold out what little hope I have left until tomorrow. If it isn't stronger by then, I know it wont get any stronger at all.

At least there's something positive with this cycle, no matter how it ends. I barely have any pms symptoms and all my "early symptoms" such as cramps, tender boobs and stuff, are gone. So if this ends badly, I'll definitely take the borage oil again.

User image

Before I went to bed I tested again and was surprised to see a stronger line all of a sudden.. Unfortunately, the lighting in our bathroom sucks, so the pics are all grainy. But the line were the strongest so far! So now I'm even more confused!

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo