Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 212 Comments | Last Page

And this is what it looks like once it's dried. There's definitely a line there and I don't have to squint! The million dollar question remains - will it stick? I really hope this is our month, because I feel so different. And by different I mean I barely feel a thing. I only got some light cramps today and it's much lighter then my regular "pms-cramps". Now I'll just keep testing and hope it continues to progress like this. Got my bfp with my son at 11 dpo and it was a faint but clear line on a 25mlU test. This is a 10mlU test.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

user submitted image

User image

Couldn't wait and took another one at noon, just to see if the line's still there. It is! And this time it got darker in a shorter amount of time, even though still faint.

I also uploaded this pic to my gallery, but I think they get much granier there for some reason.

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

With a flash.

user submitted image

User image

And that snowballed pretty quickly. It's impossible to stop posting pics when I actually see a line! Somehow it made me even more impatient now that I have a line, as to when it was completely negative. I'll be posting even more pics if it keeps getting stronger, so just go with it.

User image

Keep posting pics! This is so exciting!

User image

4 years ago

@Adoette - I will definitely post some more pics, but that have to wait until the morning. For the first time I'm both nervous and happy at the same time. If it's a line tomorrow too, I think I have to take a trip to the pharmacy and buy a different brand, only for the sake of seeing a line on another brand.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo