Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 212 Comments | Last Page

Not that big of a temp rise as I thought. But on the other hand I have been waking up every hour from 2 in the morning until I got up at 6:30 in the morning. So that's probably a big reason to why my temps were a bit lower. Was up late last night to finish the dragon shirt my son wanted for today's celebration of preschool. Here it's called "Förskolans Dag". Sometimes I really wish we'd win the lottery or something, so that we didn't have to work and could do what we wanted. Well, it's at least nice to dream about it. If I could, I would have my own company instead and sell stuff that I make. But that ain't easy to make a company out of in the beginning. I think I'll try in the summer though, since I don't have any studying to do then.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

And for those who are curious, here's the dragon shirt.

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

That's fantastic! He will have so much fun! And I think it's a great idea to get a baseline on the tests. It'll be hard to wait until Sunday, though.

User image

4 years ago

@Adoette - Not hard, try impossible.

User image

Waiting to hear how it goes today!

User image

4 years ago

I already caved before today. Not much to see though, only shadows. I think there's a faint line today, but those shadows are tricky and not very reliable. The one thing that lets me keep my hopes up are the fact that I feel absolutely nothing! No PMS symptoms at all, which is unusual. Either it's because of the borage oil I ate in the beginning of my cycle, or it could actually be our month. Only a few more days before I can be 100% sure.

user submitted image

User image

Took another test in the evening and definitely saw a line. It's a little progession at least. Let's hope it's a stronger progression within the next couple of days. I also took one today, 10 dpo, with fmu. I can still see that faint line as long as I don't lay the test on the window sill in full daylight. Guess it's because it's still a bit faint.

This is from last night.

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

From this morning, 10 dpo.

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo