Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 212 Comments | Last Page

Hi Pandorica! How does the new routine seem to be going?

User image

4 years ago

@Adoette - It's going alright, thanks for asking. Since I eat meds for my fibromyalgia and are also allergic to pollen, I am already taking meds each morning. So it's fairly easy to remember my supplements too. Now it's mostly a waiting game, to see if I ovulate on my usual cycle day and if my new plan will make any difference or not.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Waiting with fingers crossed!

User image

4 years ago

Cd 14 and my monitor still gives me a Low reading. I usually ovulate day 16, so I would have expected a High reading 2 days ago at least. I guess the borage oil are making my ovulation a bit late. The one who recommended me also noticed a delayed ovulation, so she stopped taking them 2-3 days before expected ovulation instead of taking them until ovulation occurs. So I think I will stop taking them from today and hope my ovulation isn't too much delayed.

User image

CD 15 and still a low.. So weird that my monitor still hasn't at least given me a high reading.. I only have 1 test stick left and I'm not that motivated to buy any more. It's not working as well as I hoped it would and the test sticks are fairly expensive, so I'm thinking of selling it instead. I have my thermometer and I definitely trust my bbt more than the monitor!

Anyway, I took the last 2 borage oil pills for this cycle. Hopefully it hasn't delayed my ovulation. I have ewcm in an abundance and my cervix are soft and open (although low). We bd last night and that will probably be our last time during my fertile week. My husband leaves for work this afternoon and are scheduled to work until friday morning (he works night shifts). By then I've surely ovulated. So I guess now it's only a waiting game to see when my bbt confirms ovulation.

User image

cd 18 and I think I'm about to finally ovulate! I have ewcm in an abundance and my ovulation pain are increasing. Let's hope my husband comes home tonight, otherwise we have to rely on those little swimmers from cd 14.. At least this will be the last time he's away for work, because he starts his new job next week and it's only a few km from home. So no more hoping to ovulate when he's home, 'cuz now he'll always be home.

User image

Oops, forgot to upload my bbt chart. Right now I wished I bought the Tempdrop device instead of the Fertility monitor. I just wish the Tempdrop was sold in my country, that would have been a lot easier.

user submitted image

User image

That chart looks good! Wow! Borage oil really seems to have help you get ewcm!

User image

4 years ago

@Adoette - I usually have ewcm starting around 9-10 dpo and up to ovulation at 16 dpo. So that's not totally unusual for me. But I didn't think I would get it this early when ovulation was a bit delayed. Even though the first few days it was only a little. It wasn't until around cd 16 it became a lot. But they say you should always record your most fertile cm of the day, just in case.

So, my prediction yesterday wasn't completely accurate. My temp dropped a bit more today and I still feel a bit crampy, but more on the sore side. Hopefully I'll get a temp rise tomorrow.

user submitted image

User image

Oh my, I usually have plenty of cm. But I can't remember that I had this much watery cm around ovulation. If I don't wear a panty liner it feels like I'm peeing myself.. Not used to this. Hopefully it's a good sign though. Got a small temp rise this morning and hopefully it'll continue to rise from now on.

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo