Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 212 Comments | Last Page

@Pandorica--I definitely see it! Praying for a sticky bean!

User image

4 years ago

@Adoette - Thank you. I really hope it's my month! I'm starting to get my hopes up, even though I don't really want to. It's only going to be a bigger fall if it's another chemical. But what sets this apart from other cycles is the fact I got really painful stabbing like pain on my right side yesterday evening, followed by a few drops of brown spotting. The spotting could be due to me and my husband bd, 'cause I got some spotting after bd friday too. I never get spotting after bd!

So, I took another test this morning and even though it's a tad bit darker then yesterday, I had a harder time getting it to show on camera. But using the flash I was able to get a decent pic. If it weren't for the fact that predictor early (similar to frer) seems to always have a scratch were the line will show, I would love to get one of those. I never had a clear visible line on those before. So I guess I'll keep testing with these and hopefully when it gets darker, I'm going to use the pregnancy test that works with my fertility monitor. Those needs a higher amount of hcg though.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Another pic, without a flash.

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

Don't know what to think, to be honest. Took a test with fmu and when I didn't see anything I threw it away. Tested again with smu and noticed that there was a rectangular area in the middle where the plastic strip clinged to the test strip. So I waited a few hours again and tested again. After barely a minute I saw a line, or at least that's what I thought. Was getting quite excited - until I angled it a bit and saw that same rectangular area. It was probably causing a bad dye run or something. I opened it, removed the plastic strip and looked at it and saw nothing. Talk about getting fooled.

user submitted image

User image

I see a line on your last test, have you tested since ? Can you use a different test ? Fingers crossed this is it for you !

I’m 2dpo today another month goes by. 15th month TTC #2

4 years ago • Edited

@Ella55 - I did actually test after that weird one, but it was the same brand. Did see a faint line yesterday evening and the test didn't look funky. This morning I barely saw anything. But these are damn hard to interpret, especially if it's too much light! I'm eagerly waiting for my mail to arrive, I've ordered two Predictor Express. IF I get a line with that one too, I know I can trust it. Oterwise, these ones may be fooling me..

I know exactly how you feel. The months just seems to fly by and nothing is happening. I wish I could get a thorough check, but I can't unless I go to a private place and boy can they charge you! I don't feel like it's justified to spend that kind of money, when there's a ton of things that needs to be done with our new house.

User image

Well, not the clear line I was hoping for. It's still a squinter unfortunately.. Not feeling very hopeful at this point.

user submitted image

User image

A little more zoomed in.

user submitted image

User image

Something is catching my eye. How many dpo are you ?

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo