Community post

Journal

2 years and counting

View Full Post

We've now been TTC for over 2 years. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen in an instant, since it took 17 months to conceive our son. But I didn't think we would get past 2 years to be honest. Af showed up this afternoon, so now it's yet another month of TTC.

User image

212 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

91 - 100 of 212 Comments | Last Page

Spotting at 10dpO. It may be an early AF, as I have those occasionally.

User image

5 years ago

@Adoette - How did it go, did af show up?

As for me, I'm kinda liking this more relaxed approach. I still use my monitor, but I'll probably stop using that after next cycle. Hopefully there isn't a "next cycle", but anyway. Got a peak saturday, so I counted 15 days ahead and marked that day as "expected af". That's as far as my tracking goes from now on. Not going to track dpo this time. Not expecting this to work, but I've been obsessing lately and need a way too relax. I think it's all these months of ttc that are starting to get to me.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@Pandorica--yes, it was AF, oh well. I know what you mean about trying to find a way to relax. All this tracking does feel kind of obsessive over time. And the mind just doesn't seem to let go of it easily.
Here's hoping that this full moon full of good news for you, anyway!

User image

4 years ago

@Adoette - Ah, what a bummer that af got you. Thanks, I really hope this will be my lucky month.

I think I'm going to poas on sunday, since it's my birthday. Think I will be roughly 8 dpo, so I'm not expecting to see anything. But I still want to poas. If it's negative, I'll try my best not to test for a day or two. Although I know that will probably be almost impossible. I remember I found the waiting to get pregnant was way harder than when I got pregnant an was counting down the weeks until birth. At least then I had something to look forward to, and knew when it would happen. Well, not knew exactly the date but at least roughly. I'm so ready to be done with ttc!

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

So, I'm roughly 8 dpo and caved.. I think I see something faint, but I feel like I always do.

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

See a line on these too, but these are very prone to evaps. So I'm not trusting them right now.

user submitted image

User image

With smu it was actually a little bit easier to see, even though it's super faint! Right now I'm not counting it as a "true positive". I'm just going to keep testing and see how this turns out.

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo