Community post

Question

Morning sickness..when did it hit?

View Full Post

5 weeks today and still haven’t had any morning sickness. When did it hit for everyone??

With my first pregnancy I can’t remember when it started but i lost 13 pounds that trimester so I’m anxious that it’s going to be the same..also anxious that it won’t be ????

16 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

11 - 16 of 16 Answers

I've had a little sickness since 6/7 weeks. Have you gotten more since you posted this? How did your ultrasound go today?

5 years ago

I'm certain it all depends on the pregnancy. I never got morning sickness with my first and I'm 12 weeks with my second and haven't had it either (unless you count the occasional gagging).

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago

Mine hit full force about 6.5 weeks. I’m not throwing up as much as with my first but I’m 100x more nauseous, like 24/7.

Ultrasound went great! Baby measuring right on track! Heart rate 159!
Hope each of you ladies are doing well and babies!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@r8chel06 how did yours go!? Hope you both are doing well!

oh good! Mine went well too, heart rate 162;) I found out my due date is 9/20/19, curious what yours is!?
I am sorry you're feeling sick...ugh that stinks! I'm a little sick but I have not thrown up.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Yay I’m so glad!!! Such a strong little heart beat!
My due date is 9/24/19, we might be in labor at the same time too lol

This misery doesn’t love company lol I’m glad you aren’t too sick! I’m trying not to whine too much because this is exactly what i expected/wanted but man it’s rough sometimes haha

I go back on March 18. When’s your next appointment?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo