Community post

Question

Morning sickness..when did it hit?

5 weeks today and still haven’t had any morning sickness. When did it hit for everyone??

With my first pregnancy I can’t remember when it started but i lost 13 pounds that trimester so I’m anxious that it’s going to be the same..also anxious that it won’t be ????

16 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 16 Answers | Last Page

I'm 5 weeks and just starting to get nauseous. I've heard 6 weeks can be the kick off for sickness....or maybe you wont have it this time!

5 years ago

I didn't have an ounce of sickness with my 3 boys. I did a little with my first girl but not my second girl. I have just had horrible bloating. Every pregnancy is different.

5 years ago

Yes I’ve had bad bloating this time too.
It’s like I’m just waiting for the storm lol i was SO sick last time. So if all is well with baby then I wouldn’t be sad not to have it this time for sure

5 years ago • Post starter

I was blessed with both my pregnancies and didn't have any morning sickness. I guess it is different for everyone.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

6.5-7 weeks with all of them. Didnt let up till 16-18 weeks.
Those first 2 weeks of knowing I was pregnant and feeling great were bliss.
I then spent the next several weeks throwing up every single day, multiple times a day.

<a href=

5 years ago

6 weeks was the start of mine but I was diagnosed with hg, I'm currently 14 weeks and still have ms. Not as bad as then but I would say week 9 was the hardest for ms.

User image

5 years ago

I think it depends on each pregnancy. I am 4 weeks today and started get morning sickness in the early mornings the last few days. I think for me it is coupled with prenatal vitamins and the increase in HCG level. Fingers crossed you don't have any morning sickness, cause its no fun! I had morning sickness in my last pregnancy from 5 weeks till 14 weeks and it was horrible. Good luck lady

<a href=

5 years ago

Thanks ladies!
I’m hoping it will pass this time lol
Hope everyone suffering with it gets better soon!

5 years ago • Post starter

I just turned 4 weeks today and i feel fine. Will see in a few weeks from today.

5 years ago

I started the day of implantation..I had HG though. Normal people start around 6 weeks. Good luck!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo