Community post

Question

Light spotting AFTER BFP?? Anyone?? CM pic!

I got my BFP at 10 DPO. Today is 13 DPO. So I’ve had increasingly darker positives since then. The last two days I have had a few really sharp CERVIX pain. Like super sharp in my cervix, not uterus.
I just noticed tonight this little bit of pink CM. That was it though. Think this could still be implantation bleeding? Even though implantation has already happened?

Trying not to freak myself out. But I didn’t have this with my last pregnancy.

user submitted image

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

As long as your test line are continuing to stay dark I wouldn’t worry. There are many factors as to white you’re experiencing pink tinged discharge. Irritated cervix or busted blood vessels from deeper implantation. If discharge gets heavier/turns into bleeder go to the ER. Every pregnancy is different so if you’re worried you can try calling a nurse like for reassurance.

<a href=

5 years ago

Thank you! It has stopped as of this morning so I’m hoping it was just implantation bleeding as well

5 years ago • Post starter

Xthe baby continues implanting for a while, it's normal and looks normal. No need to worry

5 years ago

Precious thanks for the reassurance!! Makes me feel better.
It has thankfully stopped for now

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo