Community post

Journal

roller coaster going down.

I woke up this morning feeling down. I know emotions are crazy and so are thoughts but I am starting to feel like its not happening this month. I know, i am crazy if anything I am 4DPO and I feel so discourage. I want my BFP sooo bad!! I am still happy to be in the 2ww but I am in the sad part where I think of how so much time has passed and still nothing.

10 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

Hey, your my TWW buddy I'm either 4DPO or 6DPO. I have a 6 year old and I'm trying for another. I used a donor my bf has a vasectomy and we just broke up last week which throw me all off when I went in for my ultrasound to look a my follicle I was so numb to everything the doc was saying given what had just transpired between my bf and I so when I went home to give myself the trigger shot since I had left it at home I wasted the majority of the medication out of the syringe. So, this cycle was a total a mess. But that's neither here or there we can go through the TWW together. I have absolutely no symptoms except mild cramps and fatigue from the progesterone I'm taking.

5 years ago

@mommyttc sorry to hear about your bf, that totally effing sucks!
I dont have any babies but havent lost hope. I dont know what to call them but I think I have cramp like or tube pain since Tuesday, back pain and I am really tired this morning. could be the weather. I know its early still so I dont wanna overthink anything yet.

5 years ago • Post starter

Dee... the whole 2ww I fly from being optimistic and happy...even if it doesnt work this cycle I'm ok and have a plan! And then the opposite of that which is woe is me...this is never gonna happen I try do everything right and nothing works.

This journey is tough

5 years ago

Well I'm looking forward to what tomorrow holds for our symptoms, I can't wait to start comparing our symptoms soon or complaining how we aren't having symptoms...lmbo.

5 years ago

@espence yes!! its been crazy, I felt more optimistic following the HSG but idk its feels like my body is not responding and its annoying. I caved and told my sister about it, surprisingly she was nice and supportive. she told me to get my positive hat on and do what I have to do until my body cant tolerate it anymore. So I have an imaginary Pharell hat on.

Pharrell hat! Yes!
It's so hard during the 2ww because it can feel like you 'wasted' a whole month. But it is what it is. I was negative feeling yesterday... today positive but sure I'm not pregnant

5 years ago

This is what I’m feeling right now as I stare at negatives. I just wasted another month, and my daughter still won’t have a sibling. All the joys have come crashing down. Like you mentioned, this rollercoaster of emotions is just too much.

5 years ago

@photomama I am soo sorry, there are no words. but I am sending you a virtual hug, dont give up its bound to work!!!
@espence yes I agree, I woke up happy this morning, mind you I have been up since 3:30am thanks to my husband but I managed to stay positive. I wished I had a shorter cycle and that way i wouldn't have to wait that long.

@photomama you're not out into AF shows. Hey ladies glad to hear everyone is more positive today. Only symptoms I'm having is a slightly running or stuffy nose and I had pains on the right of my stomach but maybe that was due to something I ate or just a stomach cramp because I know that's not a symptom just that it hurt like hell yesterday..lmbo. I'm just glad its Friday. I'm only 5 DPO or 7DPO so I have a ways. Anyone testing this weekend and or there any big plans for the weekend? I live in Dallas, I'm thinking about tailgating for the Cowboys game.

5 years ago

Hey ladies, did anyone test over the weekend? I tested this morning and I think I'm either 8DPO or 10DPO and the test was neative But I had a great weekend!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo