Community post

Question

need advice

I know this is a ttc board, I use it for tracking my cycles and am currently not trying but will be in the future. I had #3 in March and have been on the minipill since the summer, not breastfeeding but had to be on the mini pill for other health issues. I was sick over christmas and am now experiencing some symptoms ( increased appetite and tender breasts, some nausea). I am too early to test but at the dpo where I normally start getting symptoms. I am wondering if anyone else has had the mini pill give symptoms like these after a few months use or if I should test in a few days?

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I have no experience with the minipill but it may be the best idea to take a test the day after you think you missed your period. I do know rising progesterone levels, such as with PMS, can cause nausea and tender breasts. Not sure about appetite...

Did you miss a pill? Is there a chance you could be pregnant?

Good luck!

5 years ago

No but I was super late taking a couple which lowers the effectiveness

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo