Community post

Question

Lighting boobs cd19? Fertomid? Lol. Anyone else have this?

Hi all.

Long story short, I am on CD 19 today. First cycle of fertomid 50mg days 5 to 9. I think opk was positive for CD17. I have pcos.

My ob gyn put me on fertomid etc.

So we DTD almost every second day from CD 8. And on CD17 we DTD again.

So todat I felt very unusual. I know it's too soon for implantation but I've read women with pcos have lh fluctuations and opks aren't accurate. Maybe I ovulated earlier?

Cd19 signs.

I have this wierd lightning boob thing going on. A shooting pain from just above my nipple. And into my aerola. It's hard enough to make me pause and lose focus, as well as give me goosebumps due to pain. It's a total shock to the system.

Woke up feeling nauseous or queezy with acid reflux. Yesterday had a big headache most of the day. Feel like I have a uti as well. The lightning boob is happening, along with dull cramps behind my public bone, tender breasts and dull aches in both breasts. Also had diarrhea out of nowhere today at work! Not to mention insanely tired.

Not sure if I feel af or not. Just dull aches for now with a heavy full feeling at times. Had 1 Mc before on a chlomid cycle 2 years ago.

user submitted image

0 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo