Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@pandorica I see something too!

@photomama congrats and to you!

@ana that’s understandable about not testing. I’m glad your SO is even more serious this cycle. Fx for you!

@emma so sorry to hear that. Prayers for you.

So this morning I thought I saw something within the time frame but nothing super clear. Of course I pop it out and it dries and once again this is what I get. I really just need to wait a few more days and stop getting my hopes up.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@emma so sorry. Hoping this new cycle will be your BFP.

@jan same here. I really wish i had the will power to just wait until it wouldn’t be questionable! I only frustrate myself.

Im 9dpo and tested with a BFN. I thought i could see something on one of them under the light but it’s a far fetch. I’m still 7 days away from AF so I’m holding out hope. Was just really excited to see something at this point.

5 years ago

@photomama - excellent news about your HCG level! I'm hoping it doubles and increases nicely for you!

@pandorica - I see the line on your test! I hope it sticks and gets darker. Nice that you know your tubes are open.

At 5 dpo today, and the + from my trigger shot is still there, but very light. I guess that it will either be gone by 6 or 7 dpo. My acupuncturist asked me WHY I'm testing when I know they are false positives. I'm waiting for the trigger to get out of my system because I need to know that if I do get get a BFP around 9-10 dpo, it's a true BFP. My RE doesn't want me to test until 16 dpo. I guess I'm a little test-crazy.

User image

5 years ago

@alex I've got my fingers crossed for you babe

@pandorica I see a line too babe but I dont want to get you all excited for nothing but I hope its positive !!

@jan girl I really think that line of yours is positive evaps aren't pink

@mama it's still early girl dont give up yet

@ttc girl no one in their right mind would be able to wait till 16dpo lol... I would have done the same to be honest lol...

I think I'm 2dpo today but I had more cramping in my ovaries today so I'm not sure... CD15 but I'll be getting down and dirty with SO tonight to cover every possible day... Our every second day baby dancing pattern is going strong

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey I'm either 4DPO or 6 DPO but there's no symptoms just the usual progesterone symptoms of mild cramping and fatigue but that's it.

5 years ago

@photomama just stay calm and have faith babe test again later in the day or tomorrow morning but dont lose hope yet

@mommy hopefully no symptoms is a good sign for you

5 years ago • Post starter

I’m really upset and troubled by this morning’s test. It’s lighter than last night, but still dark enough to pick up color and not have to squint. This. Sucks. I can’t believe this is happening again.

The top one with the ring was last night bottom was just now

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

The morning one is on the bottom

user submitted image

5 years ago

@photomama - have faith. Last May when I tested early and got BFPs, I had a couple days in a row that didn't appear like they were getting darker, and even appeared like they got lighter. I drove myself and my husband mad, but within a couple days, the lines progressively got darker. I know it's hard, but try to wait it out and test again later, preferably tomorrow. You probably have another beta test soon, right?

User image

5 years ago

This am is on bottom

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo