Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I've moved over to the new group xx @anna sounds like you have the best approach for this cycle!
@JL good luck with ttc2.

I had a dreadful night with my 2 year old daughter. Projectile vomiting and no sleep. Im disregarding my temp today just in case as had a broken 3 hour sleep. Yesterday evening I felt familiar cramps and back ache. App says I'm due in 6 days but I don't think we've done it this cycle. I'm not going to torchure myself and test. I reckon AF will be here by next Monday xx

User image

5 years ago

My temp jumped back up today, I was up a little earlier than usual as we have a busy day but only a little earlier x

user submitted image

5 years ago

Omg that looks amazing!!!! I reckon you'll get your bfp this week! xxxx

User image

5 years ago

I hope so, I’m still for you too scuba x

5 years ago

@Emma that looks so good!
@Matariki My 2 best freinds are pregnant too. I'm so happy for them but it does make me wish I could be too even more!

5 years ago

Scuba I’ve been naughty and couldn’t wait, I bought a frer when I was out today and used it with my 3rd wee it’s pink

user submitted image

5 years ago

@emma omg!!! How clear is that line!!!! Congratulations!!!! xxx

User image

5 years ago

Thank you, your next Hun xx

5 years ago

Thank you! Quite a few days to go yet for me so fingers crossed! I'm in the new group Anna set up if you want to track our progress xx

User image

5 years ago

Congratulations Emma on your

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo