Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@scuba woke up and had a big temp drop this morning, 9dpo, still above baseline but I’m hoping it’s the implant drop you mentioned, either way I need to know by Thursday lol I have a operation booked for Friday so need to know if I’ll be cancelling it or not

5 years ago

@matarik hopefully just implantation spotting
@jlpoynter I'm so sorry Take some time and fingers crossed when you are ready to try again. They always recommend you have one normal cycle before trying again. One reason to give your body and yourself a bit of time to heal. And more importantly that they can date the pregnancy properly. Your body has shown it can get pregnant when you are ready xxx
@bimini welcome to the group!
@emma eeeek! That's so exciting!!! Are you going to test on Tuesday? I'm back on UK time so hopefully temps will settle a bit for me. No symptoms at all! I just feel no urge to test early. Funny isn't it. If AF arrives nothing I can do about it now 8DPO today. xxx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba I’ve done cheapies haha but I’ve got a clear blue I’m waiting to use on Thursday morning , I had backache yesterday too but I think I’m just symptom spotting now, good luck hun x

5 years ago

Jl I’m so sorry for your loss...

Emma A dip sounds so good! Hope this is it for you!!!

Scuba I like the fact you’re taking it easy! That’s the best thing we can do for our peace of mind!

AFM: 7 Dpo today and I have to proudly report that I haven’t tested and I’m very ok with it. I’m very calm with the fact that at this day some women saw a faint line before and that I could also see one if I’m pregnant. I’m very willing to wait mainly for one reason... This is the very first month which I havent test early and I realized that usually I’m obsessing over it and I’m visiting multiple times the trash to recheck my test to see if there is a hidden line and I’m ending so sad and disappointed.. This cycle I’m very calm and happy and I have this “ignorant bliss”. At this point I either could be or could be not pregnant and I will enjoy this time waiting rather trying to ‘discover’ a ghost line... If I’m not pregnant it’s better to get sad at one time rather getting sad every day since 6dpo multiple times per day because I cannot see anything on my test.. And if I’m pregnant I’m giving my hcg time to get stronger and give me a more visible result!! In other words ladies... I’m happy that I decided to wait this cycle

User image

5 years ago

@alex that's exactly how I feel! I used to crack the test open too in frustration Let's just have one day of disappointment rather than squinting.
@emma hehe! You are funny! 4 days to go until you test again! I'm crossing my fingers for you! xxx

User image

5 years ago

@alex I'm with you. I have no desire to test at all. I'd rather just wait. I was going to stop temping, but I can't stand the thought of an incomplete chart. Just not going to read into anything this cycle.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi everyone, I am late to the party, but want to introduce myself. I am 28, married for 5 years with 1 little one. I am currently ttc #2 and am looking for ttc buddies to help keep my sanity. This is my first cycle ovulating post partum (18 months with no AF). I had 2 miscarriages back to back (1 was ectopic) last time we were ttc so I am super nervous about ttc #2. I was shocked to be having signs of ovulation a couple days ago as it has been so long since I have had a cycle, but super excited I realized what was happening and was able to track a bit/BD. that my cycles will at least exist now & be regular.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Swear words have been said this morning. I tested again. Bfn of course. I am so over it. I think I need to stop getting my hopes up. I think af is not far off.

5 years ago

Morning beautiful ladies

I have missed a lot the last week or so... Congrats to anyone who got a positive and I'm so sorry to the rest I hope this is your month I did create a new forum (October/November 2019 babies) for anyone who wants to move over to there and I'll try to keep up with the posts.

So found out 2 of my friends are expecting now one is 7 weeks and one us 6 weeks. When I told SO he was just like "good for her" and then later told me he's angry because its not us... This man is amazing I'm so in love with him but needles to say we've been having sex everyday since Saturday lol... His choice I'm not making the calls but I think he's eager for the baby !! I'm not tracking this month as I want to take it chilled but I know I'll probably freak out a little later

5 years ago • Post starter

I know that feeling. One of my best friends rang me yesterday to tell me she is pregnant. She is due a few days before I would have been due if I hadn't lost the pregnancy. I am really haooy for her but sad i'm not there with her.

No more spotting today, i feel really off and it is making me grumpy because of the bfns . I am getting loads of thick snot like yellow cm. No idea what to think. Af is due in 3 days

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo