Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

611 - 620 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@scuba. I'm going to wait until tomorrow. I only had that weird spotting yesterday arvo so I might not see anything if it was implantation. I am trying not to get my hopes up. I feel seriously gross tonight and now i'm worried i'm getting a bug. Still no more bleeding but loads of watery and creamy cm. I feel like i'm going to go nuts waiting

5 years ago

I have everything crossed for you! xx

User image

5 years ago

Hello ladies! 6DPO here today and thankfully I still don’t have the urge to test!! Nothing really unusual to report expect from my temp that seems to go higher than usual. I don’t pay much of attention to it though cuz my temps are behaving like a jerk when it comes to give me clues lol Tender breasts and some dull cramps as usual. Nothing else...
planning to test on Tuesday and specifically with late evening urine. After I read the statistics in here I saw that late evening urine seems to give in percentage more positive tests if pregnant. we’ll see...

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@alex exciting! Yes I don't feel any urges to test either. Funny isn't it! I'm still planning on waiting until my AF is late or Valentines day I've had a few twinges or pinches today but I think that's normal on non pregnant cycle for me xx

User image

5 years ago

Scuba could you have a look at my chart and tell me what I’m supposed to be looking out for next please ? X

5 years ago

Scuba let’s hope we’ll give some very exiting valentines gifts to our SOs

User image

5 years ago

@emma of course! Can you post a screenshot of it? xx

User image

5 years ago

@Alex it would be a great Valentines surprise! xx

User image

5 years ago

Thanks scuba x

user submitted image

5 years ago

Don’t know why it wouldn’t upload

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo