Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

601 - 610 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Lol I also thought it's really funny that I want to buy winter clothes ahead but cant because if I do get pregnant i wont fit into them lol

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna I feel like I haven’t bought proper clothes in 5 years because of body constantly changing with pregnancies and and breastfeeding. I’m now feel like there is still no use until I know if we are having #3. Also buying clothes now thinking you can wear them post pregnancy doesn’t really work because there is no way to know what your post-pregnancy body will look like. My wardrobe is pretty sad right now!

5 years ago

@lissa oh yeah, that would be interesting to compare! I did more reading after I posted and I guess it just says whether there are more or less than 6million active sperm which apparently is the bare minimum doctors say is necessary for pregnancy. Most men want to have a number around 20 million or more. So it might not be that helpful. Let me know what your doc says though!

5 years ago

Hi ladies me again can you tell me if my dpo are supposed to just continue above baseline to show a good chance of me being pregnant this cycle or is it supposed to dip at some point, thanks for helping me xx

user submitted image

5 years ago

I started spotting today. It stopped but i'm feeling really bummed out. 6 days early :(

5 years ago

Hi ladies I'll try and catch up on everyone later, currently in Amsterdam on our minimoon! My temps are pretty low but waking up an hour or so later or earlier each day and going to bed late (1am last 3 nights). Do you think that would cause lower temps? I have a feeling I'm not pregnant but I'm OK with it. No symptoms at all. Only 6dpo so long way to go yet before I'm due. xx

User image

5 years ago

@matarikigreen I wouldn’t rule yourself out, spotting around that time could be implantation bleed , fingers crossed for you

5 years ago

I honestly hope so but I feel so bummed out and can't help but feel like i'm out. There has been nothing since and I dtd with hubby tonight to see if there would be more spotting and there was nothing, not even a drop. It is very weird but likely it is just the very start of af and she'll come with a vengeance soon :(

5 years ago • Edited

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven’t been here the last days so I’m apologizing if I haven’t respond to someone! I’ve been extremely busy which was very good tbh cuz now I’m 5dpo and I it passed like nothing!! I’m planning to test on Tuesday and I believe I’ll be able to keep it since after many cycles I’m not crazy about testing!
Today it had to be my doctors appointment but unfortunately he canceled yesterday due to some family issues of him keeping him out of town... I was a bit disappointed cuz I really wanted to see which side I ovulated but it’s ok, I understand that he’s a human too!
Lately we are DTD too much with hubby lol we cannot stay away from each other for some reason which is very refreshing after all this scheduled BDing. Maybe we should stop for a while so he can go for his checkup on Monday!!
Other than all this nothing weird to report. Except tender breasts which is my norm nothing more! let’s hope for the best

User image

5 years ago

No af this morning. Not sure what to think. Will have to wait and see

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo