Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 651 Replies | Last Page

DeeCar05 - I have thought about it. But it's not that easy where I live, since it's a part of the fertility "check-up". We already have a child, so we are not allowed to do one unless we go to a private clinic. For me however, the problem doesn't seem to be to get pregnant, but to stay pregnant. Never had any chemicals when we where ttc our son, and this time I've had at least 10 of them..

User image

5 years ago

@scubagirl I'm so hopeful that the acupuncture will also help me this time. I'm so anxious to give my son a sibling while he's still really young. It's nice to hear about success stories like yours, thanks!

User image

5 years ago

Anybody using ubiquinol for egg health?

User image

5 years ago

Hi girls 10 dpo and getting positive tests, really hoping they’re not false positives due to the trigger. Took trigger 11 days ago and last month everything was pretty negative by this time. I went to the RE’s office and got a blood draw. Feeling sooo impatient! The only thing that makes me really question things is I’m sick with a cold and I’m wondering if my metabolism is screwed up and the trigger is still lingering? I kind of doubt it’s the trigger, the tests are decently dark? Don’t know what to think but the wait is driving me CRAZY!!!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

This morning

user submitted image

5 years ago

@photomama I hope your blood results will be positive

User image

5 years ago

@photomama : I am Pretty sure its not the trigger shot, I have been doing it for the last 4 months, and I have started testing on dpo8 and I have never gotten a positive.

5 years ago

Fingers crossed! I just took a clear blue digital because I’m super impatient (even though I know it’s super early and I doubted it would say pregnant) and it said NOT PREGNANT I know those look for an hcg level of like 50 though. Call me already!

5 years ago • Edited

@photomama - that's definitely positive, yay! Post your hcg level as soon as you can!!! I also took a trigger this month and I'm still waiting for it to give me negative tests. At 10 dpo, I would hope it's out of your system.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Just got the call 12.5!!! Yay! Still super early but they doubt it’s the trigger. Praying with everything this is it. Last month at this time my beta was 2, and the previous month was 0 at this dpo.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo