Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

571 - 580 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Scuba is late evening now here and my opk is lighter again.. Do you think my positive was yesterday? Isn’t this spike more likely to happen at 1dpo?

User image

5 years ago

@alex I would count the first positive as Sunday since that's when you got the first strong line. So today would potentially be 1DPO. Then put a second positive for today. But FF should make today 1DPO once you get a few more high temps xx

User image

5 years ago

Scuba that’s what I thought because based on previous cycles I usually have one day a dark line at am then evening it’s totally positive next morning still positive but kinda lighter and evening even lights the point is going to negative. I just think I lost my positive last night cuz i didn’t have the chance to test till it was too late and too diluted urine! I’ll still keep bd tho just to cover all bas Thank for your input!!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Alex that looks good! I would say you definitely O'd if you temps stay up. Any progress with your DH and him getting checked out?

I'm also hoping to see a spike tomorrow. Opks have been darker for longer than normal for me so I'm not sure if that's a good thing. We'll just keeping BDing. I was crampy today so I'm hoping that was O.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Morning ladies! So apparently I O'd on Saturday! I'm now 3DPO. I hope we did enough this month as we couldn't BD on Friday as hubby was out Hoping for a better temp increase tomorrow, and still toying with not temping for the rest of the month and just testing on Valentines day if my AF doesn't arrive before then .

How's everyone doing? xx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba same as me, I peaked Thursday/Friday and ovulated Saturday, 3dpo x

5 years ago

Kait We couldn’t manage to BD on cd3-4 as I wanted to in order to do his check on cd 7-8 and since I Ovulate kinda early I didn’t want to “sacrifice” my fertile window with 4 days off.. Now I’m still on BD mode till I’m sure that I Od and I believe in the next few days we will take care of this too.
Good luck on your O day! Hope you get it soon. This phase for me is the most stressful which I know is not the best when ttc

Scuba & Emma Happy tww! I’m coming with you soon but I believe I’m 2dpo today!!
I don’t know about my BD pattern on this cycle.. I don’t like how it went but I’m crossing my fingers.. Good thing is I believe I Od from y good side this month!! We’ll see..

User image

5 years ago • Edited

My bd pattern isnt the greatest tbh as I missed Friday but we dtd cd 7,10,11,13,14,15, 17 twice which was my ovulation day so fingers crossed, 18 & 19, don’t know if I can be bothered to go again tonight or give him the night off ttc seems to take all the fun out of it

5 years ago

@alex that makes sense. Hopefully you have answers soon.

I'm over here throwing myself a pity party because my temp didn't spike today and I can't stand the thought of another AO cycle. My positive opk was cd20.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Kait After a positive opk what makes you think that you might have an AO cycle? I don’t think that you should have a big spike. You need just gradually elevated temps. If you had a pos opk I’m pretty sure you Od probably on cd20 if I’m interpreting correct based on what I see on your chart.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo