Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

521 - 530 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@Lalou that sucks but I hear you about the sleep training! You’re little one will be ready to sleep all night in his own bed eventually but in the meantime you guys will just have to sneak out after baby is asleep. Easier said than done when you’re working and taking care of a toddler and all you want to do is

5 years ago

Good morning ladies! CD10 for me today and I’m expecting O any day now. I’m pretty sure it will be tomorrow because I had O pains yesterday and a bit the day before. All other factors (CM, temperature and my opks getting close) are showing me also that I’m ovulating. I’ve started BD on CD 7 & again yesterday (CD9) and im planning to keep that pattern.
I’m really tired from this TTC journey tbh guys and it’s been so long for me and I’m already 36 years old and never pregnant. Plus I keep seeing in forum conversations, girls about my age having 1,2 or more kids and trying for another and they feel old and makes me feel so bad about my self. I don’t want to accept that I’ll never be a mom I haven’t ovulate yet and I’m not feeling it at all.. I won’t give up but I really need a miracle here... it was a long road

User image

5 years ago

@alex good luck for O. I'm waiting too. Still just a high on my monitor. I was 40 when I fell pregnant with my daughter, and 39 when I fell with my ectopic. You have plenty of time I'm 43 in April! xx

User image

5 years ago

Ladies do you think this is positive? Took ages to develop the colour. Thinking it's nearly but not quite. Maybe my test this afternoon might be stronger? x

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Scuba I'd say that's almost positive. I agree this afternoon should be even darker
@Alex you've got this! I personally think the more you believe it will happen the more likely it is to happen. Sending you lots of positive vibes and magical

5 years ago

Ladies I thought I had my positive opk last night but this afternoons is definitely better so would I be better in guessing ovulation will be in the next 24-48 hours from this test instead ? We’ve dtd the last 3 nights anyways so will do it again for the next 3 nights too x

user submitted image

5 years ago

@emma looks like a great positive! We BDd late last night as hubby is out tonight. Then planning on tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. Hopefully that will cover us xx

User image

5 years ago

Fingers crossed scuba, my bbt hasn’t spiked but I only got 4 hours sleep so I’m guessing it’s down to that x

5 years ago

Opk was even lighter so hopefully I'll get a positive tomorrow xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Do you guys think is a positive OPK or should I test tomorrow again?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo