Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,
Im sorry Anna that AF arrived. I had so much hope on you getting a positive this month. But I do get it that is better for AF to arrive on the day it should, instead of getting a lot of days of spotting or just being late.
Im sorry Pandorica that you keep spotting and all what is happening with the faint lines never progressing, Im scared that is going to happen to me this cycle.
And kait try and shake that bad feeing you have, being scared is only natural specially if you suffered a loss before. If you are worries about fertility issues try and talk to your doctor, but dont put yourself down with all those thoughts.
As for me I took another test this morning, I still see the line, but Im not sure I see progression. It could be because yeaterdays test was a 12mu and todays is a 25mu, but Im still worried it wont progress. If AF does not show I’ll be asking for bloodworks on Monday.

5 years ago

My phone takes horrible photos...

user submitted image

5 years ago

Goodmorning ladies! Been a bit.
@Anna I'm so sorry AF came. That sucks. And that you experience all the symptoms of pg with it.
I ended up sending a message to my doctor on Tuesday because of this too. The two cycles after my CP in November have been so strange. Both TWW's I had such bad PMS I thought I was pregnant (sore boobs, nausea, dizziness, fatigue). The first cycle after I was having chills and hot flashes. This cycle I had intense mood swings, and I was cramping on and off. the entire second half of my cycle. My period came a touch late this cycle, it has been very light, and it's already over after 4 days, its normally 6 or 7. The doctor says its just my hormones regulating. He said we can either wait it out or go on the BCpill to restart things. That was so disappointing to me.... I was on the Pill before and I hated the way it made me feel and things took awhile to get back to normal afterwards that it feels like that would just stretch out the problem instead of solving it. Soooo I started doing my own research (I know you're not supposed to) and I'm going to start trying to do things to help regulate my hormones myself. I found out coffee is basically the anathema of female hormones... your liver and adrenal glands are too busy processing the caffeine and the stress hormones it releases to process estrogen and progesterone, and they end up way off balance. Also coffee strips your body of magnesium, which magnesium deficiencies can cause bad PMS. All that to say, this girl just ditched her 3-4 cup a day coffee habit and started taking magnesium. I'm also working on cutting down on sugar and processed/refined carbs. BIG change for me. We'll see what happens... I'm kindof glad we're out for this cycle so that I can give everything a chance to sort out without being consumed by the thought of pregnancy in the second half!
@Pandorica.... I feel for you girl. Your experience sounds so difficult... those CP's are emotionally painful and the wonky cycles and difficult doctors don't help. Secondary fertility issues are so frustrating because so many people don't seem to care. But you know we all have your back!!
@VS that line looks pretty promising to me! I'll cross my fingers for a dark one soon!!

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

Anna I’m so sorry girl.. Whatever I say at this point I know it won’t make you feel better. Hopefully in the next few days you feel better! Sending hugs

Kait I feel this way more than often unfortunately but truly we don’t know! We really don’t know and we probably at some point in the near future we gonna think about all those thoughts with our little ones in our arms and we’ll be laughing about it!

Vs girl I think this is your BFP

User image

5 years ago

@teachers omg I'm so with you on the coffee! I'm a total addict but I've literally cut down to one cup a day since Monday. That combined with my WW diet and vitamins, I'm getting this body ready!

I think we are getting close to ovulation as I had a high reading today on my monitor, although negative opk, but planning on BDing tonight, Sat, Sunday and Monday. I think that will cover our bases! Then I'm in two minds whether to just temp until I have an obvious temp rise and then stop so I don't obsess the rest of the month. I'm putting in a no testing rule ( ) until Valentines day! xxx

@vs that looks like a positive! xxx
@pandorica those tests just drive me crazy. Well done on staying sane. xx

User image

5 years ago

Hi all! I am back after 3 years, trying for another! We just started this cycle. I since I am 39, we have decided to take a relaxed approach with this one, and not stress over details too much. So no temping, no opks, no obsessive Walmart brand preg testing twice a day after O, LOL! At my age I should stay away from the stress anyways. I have been tracking CM and how I feel, though. From my best guess, I O'd 5-6 days ago. Yesterday I had pink cm on an internal check, and today I wiped and there was pink CM. I did an internal check, and there was bloody cm, but not very much. I am going to resist buying a preg test until Sunday/Monday. Part of me is starting to get crazed though, I mean....success on cycle 1??? LOL! I look forward to chatting with you guys and offering my support. Love and hugs!
Camille

Hoping for geriatric pregnancy #3!

5 years ago

Thanks ladies for all the support! Started bleeding an hour ago, so at least I don't have to wonder anymore about this crazy cycle. It sucks to not being able to stay pregnant more than a few days. But I'll just have to soldier on I guess and try to look on all the good things I actually have in my life, while we continue to try.

User image

5 years ago

So sorry Anna, I know you really want this

Ladies can I have your help with the picture attached please, do we think I’m close to my peak ? These particular tests don’t show a dark colour which is rubbish but they look close to me top one was lunch time about 4 hours ago and the bottom one I’ve just taken xx

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

@pandorica I'm so sorry AF showed
@mum they look positive to me! What CD are you? I'm CD9 and waiting for my positive xx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba I’m on cd15 this is really early for me so maybe a good sign last cycle I ovulated on cd29 lol

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo