Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@anna I hope you get your positive and your wait can finally be over. I usually don't sleep the night before AF is due if I'm planning to test.

@vs I would test again in a day or two. The line looks a little blurry like a dye run but something definitely stuck there.

I'm just waiting to O. My cycles feel so long. I have been here reading and following along, just not really saying much. This last week has been kind of a funk for me. My new job is going well but meeting a bunch of new people is rough when they ask you over and over again if you have kids. I don't really mind, but it's a constant reminder that we're trying for real and that I should actually have an almost 18 month old running around. I can't shake the thought that I knew something was wrong when I was pregnant and I feel like something is wrong now. Like somehow I just know that we're going to be the lucky ones who have issues and might not ever have kids. I dunno, hopefully it's just a mood.

user submitted image

5 years ago

It says not pregnant

5 years ago • Post starter

Of course it says not pregnant

Anna.... I'm sorry love. Digis are such a bitch. They need a higher hcg level which sucks. And seeing the words not pregnant is such a kick.
But remember... your not out till af shows. And digis need to be high hcg.

You are going to be pregnant. You will be an amazing mom

5 years ago

@espence personally I'm not one for that I kinda feel any test post period is accurate being it pregnant or not pregnant... Im just gonna hang out and wait for AF to show so we can get past this and try again...

No baby for me this month guys AF showed super heavy from the start I didn't even spot or anything it was just full blown... I think I might have "developed" if you can put it like that endometrioses because my periods have changed so much (heavier and definitely more painful)… I'd definitely have to check out my ovaries though because I do have cycsts and im scared that they might be what causes the constant twinges and pinches

Oh Anna I'm so so sorry. I know nothing I can say will take the hurt away but we are here for you. Take some time for yourself today. xxx

User image

5 years ago

@vs - I would definitely consider that positive.
@Anna - Damn af! Sorry the witch showed up for you.

I'm just waiting for af to show. Still spotting and the line's still very faint, no progression there. So I know what's coming.. When we started TTC 2 years ago I had a feeling it would take some time to conceive, since our son took 17 months. But I definitely didn't think I would have so many months of faint lines that doesn't progress. I have tried getting help from the fertility clinic, but they won't help us since we already have a child. And the doctor I saw a year ago didn't count chemicals as misscarriages. She only said that "you're still young, you will get pregnant eventually". I'm still pissed about how she treated me. Sorry, just needed to rant a bit..

User image

5 years ago

I'm actually not as upset as I thought I would be @scuba... I feel okay and I'm just glad it came and wasn't a case where I was late for how many days and then it suddenly comes pushing my fertile window back and everything... I didn't even cry this cycle which is good lol

Hi ladies,
Im sorry Anna that AF arrived. I had so much hope on you getting a positive this month. But I do get it that is better for AF to arrive on the day it should, instead of getting a lot of days of spotting or just being late.
Im sorry Pandorica that you keep spotting and all what is happening with the faint lines never progressing, Im scared that is going to happen to me this cycle.
And kait try and shake that bad feeing you have, being scared is only natural specially if you suffered a loss before. If you are worries about fertility issues try and talk to your doctor, but dont put yourself down with all those thoughts.
As for me I took another test this morning, I still see the line, but Im not sure I see progression. It could be because yeaterdays test was a 12mu and todays is a 25mu, but Im still worried it wont progress. If AF does not show I’ll be asking for bloodworks on Monday.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo