Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

481 - 490 of 651 Replies | Last Page

pandorica I can also see the lines on both tests! I’m really hoping this is your bfp

Anna If you implanted later maybe the digital won’t pick it up yet. I guess you don’t have any cheapies left, correct? I’m so hopeful for you girl! I know I said the same thing last cycle but I really believe that this is might be it for you!!!

User image

5 years ago

Digis take so much more hcg to pick up so I try to avoid them until I get a positive on a strip test but still got fingers crossed for you, I’m currently on cd14 and no where near a positive opk yet, last cycle I didn’t ovulate till cd29 !! But I don’t think I always ovulate anyways so I might be fighting a losing battle this cycle from the start, good luck all

5 years ago

@alex I still think I'm gonna test tomorrow because of the stress... I just need to know if I have to find ways to calm myself or if the stress is something I can handle now... I dont want to do anything to put myself at risk...

I'm absolutely terrified of testing though like I get a proper anxiety feeling happening tonight (for tomorrow morning)... I dont know if its excitement or if I'm actually terrified I just dont want a "not pregnant"

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna I completely understand what you are feeling. We cannot let the anxiety get the best of us.
LOL This is coming from the person that during the TWW actually writes to my girlfriends "HELPPPP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HEAD, I CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT BABIES" lol
For them is funny, but I don't find it funny :(

I stopped testing because I was going to broke my bank with pregnancy test and ovulation test lol, so I decided to spend that money buying cute things, because the negative testing for the past 6 months got the best of me lol.

You are amazing, I love lo read what you publish and the advice you give to people, give yourself a moment to breathe and Im sure the anxiety will go away in a few minutes.
XOXOXOXO
Happy Wednesday!

5 years ago

Hi ladies, so I woke up and no AF. I took a test and Im not sure if its a positive or an evap. I send it for your opinions.

5 years ago

Evap or positive?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Anna I know that feeling. I almost had a panic attack the other day just thinking that it’s been so many years for me that I’m absolutely delusional believing that I’ll ever get pregnant. And tbh it is kinda the truth for me.
Never been pregnant so the stress is real. But I’m being hopeful and that is something no one can take from me. Even if another test is negative I have the strength and I’ll get through this and I will try again. So do you.. so all of us..
And for you on the other hand is a bit different and more likely to happen soon. Your body showed you once that you can do this and I’m absolutely positive you will and maybe you even find out in few hours.
But we have to always remember, all of us in here, that a negative may happen and that only means that we are not pregnant THIS month. It doesn’t says we’re not gonna be in a month or even less... we may want it soooo bad NOW but whatever it is in our hands were doing it. No matter how bad the anxiety hits, truth is we are doing our best and also truth is we are strong enough even after hours of crying in the bed corner, that we’ll again stand up and keep going!
I don’t know if this will make you feel better or worse tbh lol and so sorry if it doesn’t help at all but my fingers couldn’t stop typing.. those thoughs just bursted out.. Don’t beat your self girl! Your baby is coming!!

User image

5 years ago

Vs That in my opinion is totally positive!!! Hope you’ll get some darker lines in the next few days

User image

5 years ago

Vs.... I say positively positive!

Anna.... I hate the end of the tww. Last month I threw a fit and thru away everything! Prenatals... supplements...opks...hpts.... annndddd then had to go buy all new things. Negative tests hurt. But I believe you are so close to that positive. You got the while group behind you no matter what

5 years ago

I really hope it keeps getting darker. Im in a little bit of panic mode, I hope that if we are pregnant this baby sticks. Im sorry Anna I did not read your past post, I was a little anxious with my test. I totally get the feeling you describe, the tww is such a rollercoaster of feelings and symptoms, and the waiting that makes everything much worse.
I know Anna your time is going to come soon, as it is going to happen for all of us on this board. I believe the feeling of sometimes giving up is natural, as Espence, I did have a fit some months ago were I threw all my prenatals away all to end up buying more the next month. We have to stick together and lift each other up, is the only way to overcome the giving up feeling... as we all know the reward at the end of this journey is so precious.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo