Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@agatch thanks babe I think i'd be absolutely heartbroken if it does not happen this month... There's just too many things making me believe it is that if it isn't I'd feel embarrassed for one for feeling this way and massively confused and upset because what was all of that then...

5 years ago • Post starter

Checked my CP again now and its still high but starting to open so I don't know if I have to prepare for AF or not

If no AF today I'm testing with my digi tomorrow and praying its fucking positive... There's so much stress happening at work and I might quit my job before the end of the week and I just want to know if my stress right now is manageable or if I have to stay calm for baby

@Anna eeeek I'm on tenderhooks here!

Trying to keep up with all the messages!

I'm CD8 and another low reading on my fertility monitor. Last month I had a high readings from day 8 so this is good news! Hopefully it will peak at the weekend as it is so much easier to BD when not exhausted from work!! xx

User image

5 years ago

@ItsAnna - Fx af doesn't show and you get a nice bfp.

As for me, I've starting to get some brown spotting and feeling like af will show up today (usually get a sharp sensation in my uterus). To make it even more sucky, I was finally starting to get a more visible line.

User image

5 years ago

@pandorica Oh no! Could be implantation bleeding? I see the faint line on your test! xx

User image

5 years ago

Do you guys think it's a good idea to use my digi tomorrow though? Would it pick anything up?

@scuba Thanks babe I have my fingers crossed... I hope you have your weekend peak and loads of baby dancing

@pandorica maybe the brown isn't AF related have you posted your tests on your profile?

@scuba - don't think it's implantation unfortunately. But I can always hope..

@Anna - Well, there's still a chance it's not af I guess. Even though this is how it always ends for me. Yeah, I posted my tests on my profile. Can upload two pics here too.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Second pic with another test too.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@pandorica I see the lines they are so faint but they are there... Just give it a day or two maybe the spotting stops there's always a chance for that as bleeding in early pregnancy is terrifying but quite normal...

I get weird burning feelings in my boobs sometimes and it's just odd plus more weird pinching dull pressures in my pelvic area and sides... Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo