Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

421 - 430 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Anna sorry I wrote my previous reply before I see yours just now! Really hope all of this are pregnancy signs! I’m so positive that we gonna see your bfp very very very soon

User image

5 years ago

@Emma - I would recommend you to use Fertility Friend for your bbt, as I find it to be the most useful. As far as the drop before ovulation goes, not everyone gets a drop and it can even vary from cycle to cycle. Everyone's different, so it will take a few cycles to learn how your bbt acts.

User image

5 years ago

@pandorica thanks, this is our very last cycle trying so I should have tried bbt before really

5 years ago

I really don't trust these ICs much. They are getting darker, but at a snail's pace. The line also disappears after a while as it dries.. So I'm definitely going to the pharmacy tomorrow to buy one of their own brand to see. For me the line always seems to get a tad bit darker, but not much, and then ends with it fading and my period arrives.

This test is taken with smu and I'm probably 10 dpo going by the positive at jan 10th.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Im out af finally came only took her 45 day. I hope good luck to everybody that in this cycle maybe this is your cycle

5 years ago

Awh Jilly I'm sorry! You must have ovulated super late for some reason.

5 years ago

@alex I'm 12dpo today but it could be earlier... SO got home looked at me spoke to my stomach and asked if I'm pregnant... My boobs are super huge, sore and so hard lol he's making me anxious

5 years ago • Post starter

Anna insomnia hope this is your month!!
Jilly so sorry af showed late! That's the most frustrating thing

5 years ago

@anna I *think* I’m officially late tomorrow, maybe Tuesday. DH and I had a discussion about the money spent on HPT’s so I really need to be late before I use the digital I have left. Also I want the digi to actually detect! I’m too afraid of the disappointment of another bfn... so I’m not in a huge rush to test now. I can NOT wait for end-all results from you though Anna! Your symptoms are exciting!
@pandorica I so hope you get better results with a diff test!

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

@ jilly sorry AF came. Hope O comes sooner for you this cycle
@Anna i’m excited for you to test again. I really hope this is it
@teacher fingers crossed AF stays away and you get your BFP with that digital.
@espence how are you feeling?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo