Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

401 - 410 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Do you know roughly what DPO you might be? Maybe levels are too low to pick up. Remember it's not over until AF shows xxx

User image

5 years ago

I am so sorry @anna! I totally get it. I couldn’t wait another day and took a test this morning. Stark negative. It will happen for us eventually!

I will be making an appointment with a doctor. I am not sure why I thought I would be pregnant at this point. I haven’t had a cycle since October 14th. I guess I was just kidding myself. Going to see what is going on. Last time I talked to a doctor they just told me to wait and see. Well I am done waiting! Over three months with no cycle is torture! I just want to sit and cry for hours!

User image

5 years ago

Anna I’m so sorry.. I was so sure we gonna see your bfp today but it’s still too early! I’m sure in the next few days the line will just pop

Shay sounds really tough what you going through! Sending positive vibes your way! Visiting your doctor sounds the perfect idea since it’s been so long! You should demand a check up. I don’t understand when they say wait and see.. “Hey sir you’re the doctor, the expert can you just suggest something more useful than what my mom would suggest? Maybe some check ups?” I’m sorry I may getting mad without a reason but I don’t get it why we have to wait before they decide to help and save us some time and some heartaches..

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@ItsAnna - Sorry about that negative, that sucks.

My mother came to visit before I had the chance to upload my pics, but now they're in my gallery. I'm also expecting a lot of CB digitals soon, since I won them on our version of ebay (it's called something else here), so I'm going to be using the digital I already have at home tomorrow.

User image

5 years ago

@anna, dont stress out its still early , I got my fingers crossed

@pandorica I cant wait to see what the digital test say!! Good luck!!
@shay I hope the dr can give you some well deserve and overdue answers
@Agatch thank you so much!!!

5 years ago

has anyone tried the Fertility by pink stork?
if so what has been your take on it?

5 years ago

@shay- I can imagine how hard it is. I hope you find a decent dr who will listen to you and look into what's going on.

@Anna- sorry about your BFN. Hopefully it's just too early.

@photomama - are you feeling any better? Twins would be so special, though I'm slightly terrified by the thought of two at once

@deecar- not me and not the fertility stuff, but a friend swears by their morning sickness tea

I'm 3dpo today I think. And so far, remaining sane. We arent trying, but have done a terrible job of preventing. Which automatically has me on symptom watch. I love being pregnant, having babies and being a mum. I would just keep having babies if i could.

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

@Anna sorry your test wasn't positive. Hope it's just too early! I'd be so excited to celebrate another BFP for one of you wonderful ladies this month! My fingers are crossed for you Anna
@Shay Have you consider seeing another doctor? I'm with Alex, I'm not sure why a doctor would consider irregular cycles as something not worth investigating right away. Makes me mad too! Hope you get answers soon.
@Pandorica hope your digital is positive and lines get darker
CD2 for me and AF is actually almost reasonable this month (I've had the heaviest AF since my cycle started again after baby #2 but it is slowly getting better) so I guess what I've been doing to get my hormones under control is starting to pay off. Hopefully acupuncture helps with that too.

5 years ago

Thank you ladies. I am not sure what is going on. My husband got his doctor to recommend a few others in the area and he made me an appointment. Unfortunately the soonest they can get me in isn’t until Valentine’s Day. So it will be a month of waiting still. But at least something will hopefully be done!!

User image

5 years ago

Hello ladies! Happy Saturday Just passing by to say hello. Not much going on here CD4 and AF start leaving yay!
I just wanted to say to anyone who feel discouraged, we got this girls! TTC is very tough but we’ll make it through this! Sending hugs and positive vibes to everyone

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo