Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 651 Replies | Last Page

I hate it when you get a delivery and people are like "Oooooooh what did you get?" and I literally just feel like saying none of your business (my stuff gets delivered to work as that's where I spend 90% of my time)… I just know this is gonna happen when I get my stuff because it always does and I just can't deal... I'm usually just like "It's not mine" as I sneak off to the bathroom to take a test haha !!

5 years ago • Post starter

Anna So did you took the test yet?? *anxious voice*

User image

5 years ago

@alex they haven't arrived yet I'm still waiting

So, I'm around 7 or 8 dpo if I go by the strongest +OPK. Or I'm 14 dpo if I go by the first OPK, but that wasn't 100% positive even though it was really close. I have continued testing and yesterday I got a bunch of sensitive tests (or so they claim to be). Today is the first time I actually see something pink on it! I'm going to upload a pic in my gallery in a bit, so you can check it out if you want to. Now I'm crossing my fingers it's going to get darker and not lighter like it always does.

User image

5 years ago

I do want to test super badly again though I'm getting annoyed that I can't

Anna Oh sorry I misread! I thought the tests were already here!! Hopefully you’ll get them today!

Pandorica Fingers crossed you’ll get your strong and super pink bfp in the next few days!

User image

5 years ago

Its negative guys super upset I thought I would be a positive by now

Oh Anna Did you use A FRER and fmu? xxx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba fmu yes first response no we dont have them in SA... I am upset but I know its early as well as I'm not gonna get too gutted I'll test again in 2 days and see if anything shows

Do you know roughly what DPO you might be? Maybe levels are too low to pick up. Remember it's not over until AF shows xxx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo