Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

371 - 380 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Anna Thanx! I really hope too!
Let’s also hope your tests will come tomorrow and won’t make your agony multiply till Monday! ????????

User image

5 years ago

@shay I really hope your tests come back positive!!

@alex I really don't mind (says me while biting my nails and google at home pregnancy tests lol)… Honestly I dunno who I'd disappoint more me or you guys... I mean I gave you guys a false positive digital pregnancy to get excited about, I gave you guys indent lines to get excited about and now again there's a damn line and everyone's excited and I dunno where it'll end up... It's just not something I want to go through every month and I said this year won't be like that but I feel like I'm gonna be this line obsessed person till I conceive

5 years ago • Post starter

Exciting update my tests have been shipped and should arrive here tomorrow whoo!!

Symptoms update: Been having gas bubbles bubbling in my stomach the entire day like I literally can't cope and i'm not gassy or anything its just how it is... Right side boob also starting hurting but not as much as the left side... I had some cramping in my left ovary which is suspicious because it made me think I'm ovulating... As far as cm goes im still try and if there is anything its thick and sticky

@ annat I test about a week ago and it was bfn(i thought I saw a shadow but I read that what evap look like). I also had it were only my left boob hurt for this cycle. Not all the time but ya its weird I never had that before.

5 years ago

@Anna glad your tests are arriving tomorrow. I ordered some too that I will get tomorrow.
@Espence thanks for giving me hope!
I think I am 13 dpo today and I usually have a 13 day lutheal phase so AF due today (it’s possible I am only 12 dpo though and I am not 100% sure I ovulated). I’ve been having wet CM which is unusual for me at this point in my cycle and cervix is style HFC which is also unusual. Trying not to get my hopes up though!

5 years ago

@jilly maybe you should grab a test again girl

@agatch I'm so excited for you to be my test buddy

Maybe I'll test tomorrow.:)

5 years ago

good morning guys!!! omg the thread was on fire 4 hours ago lol
you guys are making me wanna test so bad!!! I am 11dpo today and I had an acupuncture appointment yesterday. boobs are barely starting to get sensitive and thats unusual for me they literally hurt for like 2 weeks, ok maybe 1 week in ahalf.

Anna I am so excited for you to test as well!!!
Agatch I have my fingers crossed for you.

As for me no big updates, except that I had watery CM with a strip of creamy (sorry TMI)
I want to get a blood test but will it be too soon? what do you guys think?

5 years ago

I'm getting so excited to see everyones tests!!!

5 years ago

Ok so I wanna test really really bad but I am only on 11dpo I wanna make sure so On monday I will get a blood test.
and I will see the results.
I cant wait, I pray everyday for this. I only ask for health, a healthy happy baby

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo