Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

341 - 350 of 651 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies, congrats @Espence I haven't posted in a few days and I haven't tested since yesterday and I'm anywhere 9-12 DPO today not sure exactly but yesterday w/ FRER was still negative I should start either Friday or Saturday I went ahead and stop taking the progesterone(all those side effects IRKs)

5 years ago

I'm 6 dpo today

- Cramping on right side for the past week
- Leg cramps
- Backache
- Vivid dreams

5 years ago

@Dee I have not gone in to the doctor yet. I was working on setting up an appointment before everything happened with our apartment. I am going to try and wait another day or so before I take another test.
I am worried it was an indent line but there was color in it. I don’t want to get too excited just yet. My sister and one of my coworkers both said they see the line. Just nervous.
Been super tired today and my chest has not stopped aching. A little nauseous on and off with cramping as well. I am really hoping this isn’t false hope.

User image

5 years ago

Shay... I really hope it's the start of a bright pink line!
I hate frer because of their indents. I won't even test with them anymore.

5 years ago

Anna I’m sure you’ll get your bfp in the next few days and we all gonna have a thread party in here

Dee It’s so weird to me that you can’t just go and get blood tests. Here in Greece we can go any time on the lab and get our blood drawn for whichever examination we want.
Hopefully you’ll get your positive test soon

Jen So sorry girl! Stay strong and let’s hope next cycle will be our month!!

Shay I’m sure your line will be darker tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

2Tim That’s some very nice symptoms you’re having there. Even though I don’t personally like to symptom spot cuz it could be period symptoms as well, I cannot deny that it always can indeed be pregnancy symptoms! Good luck!

User image

5 years ago

Well I went and got some digital tests. Of course it was negative. I feel like I wouldn’t be far enough along for it to register since they aren’t as sensitive....I hate not knowing!!

User image

5 years ago

@shay Bust that puppy open and see what the line looks like inside!! That’s what I’d do :) always reassuring to see it with your eyes even if the little computer can’t yet.

AFM... I’m scared to even say it “out loud” because I really thought I was out this month... but, progressively throughout the last two days I’ve felt more and more like I did at the beginning of my cp. I feel so sluggish and heavy and my chest HURTS and feels just... extra. Last time I already felt those symptoms at 8dpo... waited for test to come in the mail and got a Faint positive at 10dpo. So I guess I expect that t would follow that same timeline? All silly. Also who knows. These could totally be af symptoms, but with the long LP I just get to wait. I’m out of hpts. We’ll see!!

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago • Edited

Haha @teacher I did break apart the frer I took yesterday to make sure it wasn’t an indent line. It was definitely a pink and no indent so that was comforting. We shall see!! Just trying to be patient.
I hope you get your positive soon!!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@shay you get a strong line in a few days
@espence glad to here your lines are getting darker
@Alex @jan @scuba sorry AF arrived I really hope this new cycle brings each one of you a BFP!!
@Anna still early. I remember having 0 symptoms and very little CM for my last pregnancy until a few days after I got my BFP
AFM feeling better than yesterday : pitty party is over! AF due between today and Friday. Usually my evening full of tears is the day before or even a few hours before AF starts but nothing so far and CP is HFC tonight. My best guess is that AF is due tomorrow though so we’ll see what happens.

5 years ago • Edited

@dee lol it's a sign that you dont need them this month !! Its leading to your bfp Haha!! But you have major will power to not test

@jilly that's terrible girl and all your tests have been negative?

@espence I'm so happy its getting darker and I'm so excited for a heartbeat uhg !!

@mommy there's still time dont give up yet

@alex lol I dont know where this month is taking us but fingers crossed Haha!! Thread party

@teacher I hope those symptoms lead to a bfp its exciting !!

@agatch that's girl I appreciate the positivity I just dont understand I mean it was clear as hell and then it disappeared like wtf Hopefully your cervix stays right up there and closed and AF away !! Come on bfp !!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo