Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Hey I have no clue what dpo I'm on cd 42... usually my breast hurt alot a week before. This month they are on and off or one boob hurting and not the other one. I know this can't be any symptom but my eyes are overly watery like I pink eye or something... it just annoying me. Any just waiting for af I think I'm going to wait until I'm cd 45 to test. Has anyone had the odd on and off and/or only one boob hurting thing? This is very weird to me.
@shay good luck

5 years ago

End of the day update from me... I dont feel very hopeful anymore I dunno why... I had acid reflux when I got into the car on the way home... CM has still been pretty non existant and if it was there very thick... There was quite a lot of CM when I went to pee now but nothing during the day... That's about it No updates and I looked at the test again and cracked it open - no line

5 years ago • Post starter

@jilly you've been so quiet!!

5 years ago • Post starter

@anna I feel the same, I am literally dry. its crazy. like theres nothing happening. I want to stay positive and think happy thoughts but i dont know what to feel.
Lets hope that this is a weird good sign.
also 2 days in a row I have purchased pantie liners the first day they fell out of my pocket inside the store, I didnt realized until I was in the car and by then I was too embarrassed to go back for them. And this morning I bought another little pack and it fell in to a puddle of rain water when i opened my trunk.

5 years ago

@Anna I just assumed I was out but yet no af. Apparently my cycle is not going back to 35 days as I'm on CD 42... I don't know what happening

5 years ago

@ espence and @shay have you guys called drs office to see whats going on?

5 years ago

As for me, I will wait to test until tuesday. that would put me at dpo16 - its when i got AF last month. REI requires a HCG blood test regardless so I will wait untill then but i promised myself not to look at the results unless I get AF or its later than 2 days.

5 years ago

Dee..I have an appt in 3 weeks. I'm comfortable with that. My lines have gotten quite a bit darker every time I've tested.
By then I should hopefully hear a heartbeat!

My office will do bloods if requested or if you have a history of miscarriage. I've had one early loss so they dont require it.

5 years ago

Espence, i will keep you in my prayers!!

5 years ago

hey ladies, congrats @Espence I haven't posted in a few days and I haven't tested since yesterday and I'm anywhere 9-12 DPO today not sure exactly but yesterday w/ FRER was still negative I should start either Friday or Saturday I went ahead and stop taking the progesterone(all those side effects IRKs)

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo