Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

311 - 320 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Espence: That’s exactly what I am experiencing every cycle. It really does suck! Makes me feel less crazy knowing that I’m not alone. Really happy for you that you don’t have to deal with that for many months to come!!

5 years ago

Well ladies I woke up with a throbbing pain in my boob this morning and decided to test... There was a line while the dye was still running but I'll post both pictures while it was running and after now... It doesnt allow me to upload to my profile for some reason

5 years ago • Post starter

Okay it doesnt want me to upload here either I'll send them to my computer and upload later

Anyways I think it's an indent line which is almost definite on these tests so... On a plus side I'm doing first aid today which is fun

Dye run

user submitted image

It only ever allows me to post pictures if I'm using my Google chrome browser on my phone. If I try to use just the Samsung internet thing it doesnt let me upload.

I definitely see a shadow of something there! I hope it is not an indent!!! Indents are bitches.

5 years ago

@espence the struggle is real it allowed me to upload that picture but now it doesnt even give me an option to upload anymore so idk

@Anna hope it is actually the start of your BFP!

5 years ago

@Anna I see it too! I really hope it's the start of something!

I'm feeling low today too. Decided to crack open a FRER with fmu after I did the wipe test and saw only spotting. Then after the test, which was of course another bfn, the spotting looked a bit more than previous days. My temp finally dropped below my coverline this morning. I'm just feeling rubbish, but I know once I get over this downer I'll pick myself up again and on the cycle no 4. Maybe my flu affected things this month . I still have an awful cough and feel very run down. Let's hope AF makes a full appearance today instead of this torture xxx

User image

5 years ago

New chart! Yay! xx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo