Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 651 Replies | Last Page

It only ever allows me to post pictures if I'm using my Google chrome browser on my phone. If I try to use just the Samsung internet thing it doesnt let me upload.

I definitely see a shadow of something there! I hope it is not an indent!!! Indents are bitches.

5 years ago

@espence the struggle is real it allowed me to upload that picture but now it doesnt even give me an option to upload anymore so idk

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna hope it is actually the start of your BFP!

5 years ago

@Anna I see it too! I really hope it's the start of something!

I'm feeling low today too. Decided to crack open a FRER with fmu after I did the wipe test and saw only spotting. Then after the test, which was of course another bfn, the spotting looked a bit more than previous days. My temp finally dropped below my coverline this morning. I'm just feeling rubbish, but I know once I get over this downer I'll pick myself up again and on the cycle no 4. Maybe my flu affected things this month . I still have an awful cough and feel very run down. Let's hope AF makes a full appearance today instead of this torture xxx

User image

5 years ago

New chart! Yay! xx

User image

5 years ago

Morning ladies!

Shay I’m so sorry for your apartment I hope everyone is ok and you had minimum damage. Congratulations on your bfp! The perfect and most amazing thing to distract you from a bad situation. What a blessing!

Teachers Welcome! I hope you’re getting your bfp soon!!

Dee I’m so glad I made you smile! I owed you lol We all throwing pity parties and that’s why we’re in here so we find someone who’s willing to end this party soon lol Hope you’re truly feeling better!

Anna I definitely see the line and I’m so excited I cannot hide it oh yea!!! Lol Giiiirl I’m crossing whatever finger I have that this is not a false line!!

Scuba we are together girl. CD1 here too! I’m kinda of depressed but I saw it coming so I cried a lot In the past days about it. Now I only want to have a drink tonight and get back in business. I have so many plans for this cycle.

If you don’t mind me even if I’m out for a September baby I just entered for an October one so I’ll stick around! Good luck to all of you who’s still on the tww

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Scuba... pardon me if I'm misremembering.... did you have a chemical loss last month? It took me 3 cycles after mine to have what I consider my normal cycle. So maybe that mixed with your flu just threw you off this month?

Alex and scuba! Cd1 whoo! Sometimes I liked cd1. The reset was nice. Good luck on your october babes!

5 years ago

@espence yes! I'm pretty sure it was a chemical in December. I definitely had vvvvf on two different brands then nothing. Ahh OK so that's helpful! I am pleased I have a reset but today I just feel exhausted at the thought of doing everything again xx

User image

5 years ago

@alex so sorry you are cd1 too, but let's work this together! zx

User image

5 years ago

The ICs are playing tricks on me for sure. And when I try to upload the pic on this site, the quality gets so much worse. Anywere between 12 dpo and less. If I count the positive on the 10th, I'm only like 5 dpo at best. The thing is I didn't test with OPKs between the 5th and 10th, so I could have gotten a positive on one of those days too. Which makes this whole cycle really confusing. Well, I really learned my lesson - next cycle I'm sure as heck not gonna skip taking my bbt.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo