Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

301 - 310 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@shay wow congrats!!! I always dream of a pregnancy sneaking up on me instead of waiting like this and thinking about how wonderful that would be! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!
@anna I have to say I was skimming through the pages and read the one where you wrote about cracking open hpt boxes and basically stealing one, and I was thinking... who is this person and why is she’s openly admitting she’s stealing and why is everyone laughing about it!!?? Then I realized it was a dream.
@hot I’m sorry things are so crazy! Hopefully things make themselves apparent soon... bfp????

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago • Edited

Teacher welcome to the group! You wont find a better group of ttc ladies
Shay I'm sorry to hear about your place...but super excited to see that line!

Alex....way to bring dee back to smiles!

5 years ago

Thanks! I don’t want to celebrate or get too excited just yet. I have a second test to take in the morning to know for sure. It wouldn’t be ideal timing but oh well!

User image

5 years ago

@shay sorry to hear about your apartment but congrats on the positive test!
I said I would wait until tomorrow to use my last test but ended up testing tonight (I know, no will power!) and got a BFN. I’m having pretty strong cramps tonight and feeling really down which is a big sign AF is coming for me. Am i the only one with strong « depression » symptoms right before AF shows up? It’s like I spend an entire evening crying for no specific reason every month the day before AF. I’m not sure why hormones are doing this to me!

5 years ago

Agatch... I always have a 'day of despair' before af sometime 5-2 days before. I'm super irritated and weepy and feel like everything I do isnt good enough and just have a horrible day. Sometimes instead of despair it's a day of rage. It sucks.

5 years ago

@alex of course I remember girl Well I hope everything goes well and that there is minimum amount of things you guys need to consider and that the baby making training is back and rolling soon

@espence it turns out she might be having an ectopic so shes going back to the doctor tomorrow for more information

@dee I'm sorry you're feeling out babe and about your SO getting his hope up I hope you still conceived this month

@pandorica dont give up yet babe the line was faint but it could be darker in the next few days

@kait I think it's a good idea it might help with staying calm lol and not driving yourself crazy about temps Good luck and I hope your game play makes this the cycle !!

@shay omg I hope everyone is okay with your apartment burning !! And congratulations on your line !!

@teacher girl you have no idea what I'm capable of I might be tiny but I'll do what I can to get those hpts lol

@agatch oh no but remember your night urine isnt as strong as morning urine so it could be too diluted

5 years ago • Post starter

Espence: That’s exactly what I am experiencing every cycle. It really does suck! Makes me feel less crazy knowing that I’m not alone. Really happy for you that you don’t have to deal with that for many months to come!!

5 years ago

Well ladies I woke up with a throbbing pain in my boob this morning and decided to test... There was a line while the dye was still running but I'll post both pictures while it was running and after now... It doesnt allow me to upload to my profile for some reason

Okay it doesnt want me to upload here either I'll send them to my computer and upload later

Anyways I think it's an indent line which is almost definite on these tests so... On a plus side I'm doing first aid today which is fun

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo