Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

271 - 280 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@pandorica I think I see the start of something but is vvvvf! xx

User image

5 years ago

@Scuba I really hope AF either comes or stay away for good and let you move on from this cycle!

@kait Hi!! I hope you’re doing good.

@Emma good luck on this cycle! I usually take my temps lying down. That’s what I read.

@Anna I’m so sorry girl for having this bad day. Crossing fingers for you this month will give you your rainbow baby! You so much deserve it ????

@Pandorica I see that shadow on this test but don’t get me wrong I don’t want at all to get you disappointed and I’m so sorry if it seems like that it’s not my intention, I don’t have a good experience from internet cheapies and even though is a good alternative to have something so we don’t spend a fortune while on tww, I wouldn’t trust them till they give me a definitie line. I had so many false lines the past two cycles with them. Crossing fingers you get some darker ones on the next few days

AFM: I’m 13DPO today. AF is not here yet. Due day is tomorrow but my cycles has been a bit off lately so idk. Temperature is still the same for 3rd day in a row and all my symptoms are the same. Nothing really unusual. Only thing is that last night I had as I told y’all these period like cramps which now is not really here and not the same. Plus last night my cervix was low and this morning is really high. Idk much about CP though because I’m not used in checking it so idk if this is normal or what. Also I took an opk this morning cuz I’m out of pregnancy tests and it was pretty light. Idk if opks are truly can detect hcg hormone

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@pandorica I think I see something too.
On another note, I went back and checked your opk. With mine the control line is the one closest to the green area. If your opk are like mine those are negative opk, since the like closer to where you pee in lighter than the control line. Saying that I think you are likely far away from 3dpo. On the other hand if your opk are backwards you might have just ovulated.

5 years ago

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. It's so amazing to have all of you

Anna, I'm sorry that today is a hard day. I wish I had something really great to say. But these milestones suck. Have a drink and think happy thoughts or cry. You are a strong amazing woman

5 years ago

@pandorica I can also see the start of something (im on my computer so its really zoomed lol) but like Alex says they have pretty bad evaps/Indents and I also struggled with that so id wait to get a more definite answer but I hope its a positive for you

@alex thanks girl I appreciate it... I hope the cramps and symptoms are good signs and that AF doesn't show her face tomorrow... You deserve a baby more than anything and I still have my fingers crossed for you

@espence I'm okay my one friend found out she's pregnant today and excitedly messaged me... Unfortunately she's past 5 weeks and her hcg is only in the 200's... I am super happy for her but I can't help but feel like it's a really low number to have past 5 weeks (I think she's 5 weeks 2 days) and I don't want to feel this way and I don't want to even imagine it but I think I find it harder to be positive over her pregnancy when her levels are that low because mine was as well and it didn't end well... She's seeing the doctor in a couple of hours so im waiting for updates

5 years ago • Post starter

Symptom wise I didn't have any symptoms today we baby danced last night so im not taking any cm as accurate... I did however have a faint pinching pain in my right ovary as I was typing my responses

Thanks Anna! But I’m pretty sure AF is coming. Some good news is that hubby told me last night that he’s ready to get checked (I was trying for so long to convince him) so I’m planning to have sex tonight so we can take in 4 days his semen to the lab for analysis. I’m also planning to get an appointment with my doctor around my ovulation days so I can see btw from which side I’ll ovulate (since I’m having my right tube blocked I want to ovulate on my left side) because for many cycles now I’m feeling like Im ovulating from the wrong side. Let’s hope everything is going to be alright!!

User image

5 years ago

@alex that sounds very positive and proactive for your next steps. How many DPO are you today? I have no sign of AF.! Cramps have stopped. Barely a tinge (if I squint) when I wipe. Nada!

I feel like I'm in this awful drawn out spotting where my temp drops tiny points each day and will go on forever! Lol tomorrow is 15DPO! I refuse to test until 18DPO. I'm not going through any more negative tests! xx

User image

5 years ago

@alex yay that's so exciting without the help of your father in law !! I'm glad hes ready to take the next step and for you guys to sort things out and get some answers... I hope it goes well though... Are you going to have them clear your tube or just try for ovulating on the other side for now?

@scuba just hold out and see what happens girl you never know

Anna Oh you remember! Yes I gave up on trying to convince him and I just waiting for his father to come but apparently he want this baby as much as I do and he told me without me even mentioning it.
Tbh I would really like to go and just do the laparoscopic procedure for cleaning my tube but I don’t have an insurance and I’m paying all my medical treatments from my own pocket. It’s kinda expensive and idk if i can afford it right now. We could save some money to do it but I haven’t talk about it with DH since he haven’t check him self yet. I guess these next few days will clear some things up and I’ll decide if I will do it. It worths the money 100% but I want first to be sure that this is our only fertility problem as a couple before I go on with this if you know what I mean.

Scuba I’m 13DPO and I have period like cramps but very light compared to last night! No spotting for me yet. I assume tonight I will start spotting and tomorrow morning the witch will be here!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo