Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

231 - 240 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@hot yes! dreams are crazy!!! the day before last I dreamed that my late (20 years now) grandfather was alive.

5 years ago

@jan girl I hear you about the dreams lol talk about crazy

@dee I have my fingers crossed for you though and I hope you get that bfp !! I'm sorry you're having a tough time with SO as well

5 years ago • Post starter

Scuba It is so weird and such a good sign that your spotting stopped like that! I hope it is some other kind of spotting and not AF. Did you had period cramps at all? Personally on CD1 I cannot get confused because of the severe period cramps. Once I start spotting the pain increases dramatically. It will be a big surprise for me if I start spotting without those very specific kind of cramping. Idk if that’s the case for everyone thought that’s why I’m asking!

User image

5 years ago

Dreams can be cruel lol I dreamt few days ago that I had a bfp and again last night only to wake up both times on a bfn hate when this happens!

User image

5 years ago

@alex its horrible, I wish that the bad dreams never come true and that the good ones do!

5 years ago

Dee that would be ideal but....

Just started cramping really bad earlier today I was telling hubby “I don’t want my period to come please do something “ Poor him, after all this years he still don’t know what to do to make me feel better and idk either tbh.. I assume tomorrow morning she’ll be here.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Girls!!!
So I was at work and i kept having these rushes of cm...just clear and super watery. Checked my cervix and it was super high.
Stopped at the dollar store on the way home...lost all will power and bought a pregnancy test...... POSITIVE!!!

Light but not faint. I had absolutely no symptoms other than not having my normal period cramps and the cm today!

user submitted image

5 years ago

@espence SO EXCITED for you!! Congratulations!!

5 years ago

@espence!!!!!! omg I am sooooo happy for you!!!!! I know I dont know you personally but I am almost in tears! congrats mama!!!

5 years ago

Awwww Espence congratulations!!! This is amazing!!!!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo