Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@Alex I really hope AF doesn't show for you.
I feel a little sad but it is only our third cycle, and only first really trying properly. I'm expecting our journey to take a lot longer xx

User image

5 years ago

@Emma Good luck! I hope this one will be your lucky try

@lalou Fingers crossed for you too girl! I hope the witch never shows for you!

@scuba it’s absolutely normal to feel a bit sad! We all been there and we know exactly how it feels. CD 1 sucks I hope you feel better soon! It will happen

User image

5 years ago

Scuba..on to the next one! You've got this

Lalou and alex... not out till af!

Anna.... I always have crazy dreams...but I havent dreamt any stolen hpts yet! Lol

11dpo today... no cramps which is odd but it's still early in the day. Just gonna roll with it no urge to test which is also odd

5 years ago

@alex I'm glad my craziness cheered you up Did you test with the same urine?

@espence maybe the fact that I only have 1 is driving me insane... I might order a couple of cheapies for the urges lol... Hopefully the none testing feeling is a good thing

As for me I had a bit of CM today but like a tiny spot once the rest of the day it felt like it's running out of me but I'm still dry AF

5 years ago • Post starter

Anna Yes I did test with same urine. I always keep it for about 20 minutes before I dump it in case I see something o the first test and want to double check it like today. Second test seemed pretty negative but it dried up with a line I’m not counting on either of the tests though because is the same Batch from last cycle which gave me false lines...

User image

5 years ago

@alex that sucks I'm sorry babe I bought a batch like that before as well

5 years ago • Post starter

I am so confused this week. I had surgery monday so didn't test, took opk tuesday and got a positive. Had ewcm from tuesday till yesterday but negative opks and ditigial ones. CM seems to have dried up a bit. But temps and rhr are weird. Idk if I O or tired

user submitted image

5 years ago

Still had a strong/positive opk at noon. I have one left and will use it tomorrow to see if it finally fades after 4 days of positive, or if it's still positive. So frustrating not knowing if I'm 9 dpo or just ovulated. Have never had more than 2 days of positive opks, usually only one day and then the opks fades very quick. Still testing with hpt too, and so far I'm only getting shadows which gets a bit more visible with a flash.

User image

5 years ago

I kept getting woken up by the snow plow last night and all I could think off while I couldn’t sleep was am I pregnant? I guess saying I didn’t have the urge to test woke up my testing monster! Anyway I caved and BFN of course! At least I know those early cramp we’re not implantation or anything like that since they started 5 days ago. I know I’m not out until AF though so i’m staying optimistic. I only have 1 test left so I won’t use it until Wednesday at the earliest.
Anna, Espence, Alex, Lalou fingers crossed AF stays away for all of you!

5 years ago

Pandorica Hope you’ll get some stronger hpt positives in the next few days FX

Agatch Thank you and Hopefully you’ll get your BFP on Wednesday!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo