Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@scuba hey girl

@jan it is still too early I didnt get faint lines till the day AF was due... Also I have to say I love your profile name lol

@smac welcome back babe and hell yes positive vibes !!

I keep getting these weird cramps that kinda makes me think I'm ovulating but also kinda makes me want to take a test because I had super bad nausea so now I am arguing with myself saying it's only hormones lol but no idea about the cramping it felt like AF was gonna come a couple of times but I'm only cd13 today

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna Are you using Opks? If you’re not on your regular cycle day for ovulation and you get a super dark Opk maybe you should try a HPT. I watched a YouTube video last night about a girl who was pregnant after an allegedly full flow and find it out after getting an early super dark opk and then some more and ended up taking a hpt witch came positive!
Just sayin

User image

5 years ago

Hi Ladies, so here we are again.

@Anna Im on cd13 too!! Im feeling some cramping too, but I know its because of ovulation. How long is your usual cycle lenght?
Before I got pregnant my cycles used to be 31 days long, but after my mc they started shrinking and I´ve had consistent 27 days cycles for 4 months now. I usually ovulate on cd13 or 14. If you are near to the time you usually ovulate, I would most likely think its mittelschmerz pain. If other symptoms come up, maybe taking a test wouldnt be such a bad idea.

How far in your cycles are the rest of you at?

5 years ago

Hi everyone, I'd like to join you all!

I've been TTC #2 for almost 18 months (with a 8 week miscarriage in between) and lurking on this site since October. Last cycle, an HSG discovered a blocked tube on the left, and this cycle I had it "unblocked" with intervention radiology. So frustrating to find out that every month for the last year and a half I've been working with only a 50% chance that my right side would ovulate.

Also this cycle, I injected Menopur for 8 days (CD 3 - 10) and used an Ovidrel trigger on CD 11. Right now, I'm 3 dpo and getting + pregnancy tests as I wait for the Ovidrel to leave my system. I've never been so anxious for my pregnancy tests to turn negative!

User image

5 years ago

@alex I'm not using opks this cycle as SO and I decided to kind of not go full out on them this cycle and just take it easy but I'm close to ovulation so I'm just gonna assume it's that and hold out till usual testing time and see what happens then lol...

@vs I'm between either 27 or 28 days depending on the cycle so its not impossible that I could be ovulating right now I did get a positive opk on cd12 before so its possible... I didnt have regular periods before my mc though as I got off of birth control...

@ttc welcome to the group... Lol yeah I could think but I'd be super excited about the positives though at least you're getting a positive on them eventhough it's not the positive you want Fingers crossed you'll get your real positive this month !!

5 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies, I'm back and I'm either on 2DPO or 4DPO

5 years ago

Hi I’m still on the other board so thought I’d join in here until af or a bfp arrives xxx

5 years ago

September/October babies here we come!!!!

5 years ago

ok so guys, today I am "2DPO" and i have the worst back pain this morning. yes, too early so I am blaming it on the BD and this uncomfortable chair at work.
This morning on my way in to work I called DH as I always do and he randomly said "if we where to have a girl I would like her to be named after you" cue the water works and melting heart!!!

5 years ago

@anna - Yes, it's nice to see the two lines, but I must keep remembering that they are false positives... Last time I got double lines was May 2018, so it's a nice reminder of how it's supposed to work. Even though these lines are faint, they come up within 5 minutes on internet cheapies. In comparison to my May pregnancy, they have the same darkness of a 12 dpo BFP.

Hoping we all get true positives this cycle! Has anyone tried acupuncture and Chinese herbs? I have been consistently seeing an acupuncturist and taking herbs for about 5 months now. She's got a wall full of baby pictures from successful pregnancies that's encouraging.

User image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo