Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

161 - 170 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies how's everyone doing? I promise I read all of the comments but there's so much to reply on it's not even funny

Just an update from my side... Still no CM today I completely dried up which is super weird but I kind of think that it means I did ovulate so I should actually be 4dpo which is exciting... I'm still cramping every now and again making the urge to test even worse lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies! 10dpo here and another bfn. Nothing much to say I’m just preparing for AF I guess Sore boobs, more like pms cramps this morning and I had a very weird temp spike this morning which is very unusual for me but Idk if it has anything to to with me having a drink last night. Can you take a look and give me your opinions? Have in mind that I usually have higher temps even till cd1 but never this high.

I’m feel that everyone is a little bit down here lately and I just wanted to say to each and everyone that you are a hero for having the strength to go through this every month and I’m sending you all a big hug!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Sorry forgot to add my chart lol

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Alex that looks very promising! Like a triphasic shift Mine has done the same but again not sure if due to my sickness. Maybe test again on Monday? Give your hcg time to double. I keep saying to myself what it they start at 1. Then 48 hours it's only 2, then 4. Some take up to 72 hours to double. The tests could take ages to pick it up! I'm trying to stay super positive xxx

User image

5 years ago

My chart... xxx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@alex I agree with scuba your chart looks amazing so I've got my fingers crossed for that bfp of yours

@Scuba Our charts indeed seem so similar!! Fingers crossed your chart leading to pregnancy and hope you feel better soon!

@anna I try not to be too exited first of because I’m seeing only BFNs and secondly because my temps are always on the higher side and some times they even drop on cd1 or 2. It happened to me before but not this high as today. Does alcohol increases your next day temp?

I would love to keep entertaining the idea that I’ll get my bfp after all those BFNs but I doubt it! Thank you girls for your input!

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, so last time I posted I was on page 7 and now there are 17 pages of posts. Im sorry if I don’t answer to everyones posts, but I do want to say that both @Alex and @Scuba charts look pretty promising.

@Anna I think its great that you dried up, I been reading and I think its a great sign that ovulation has happened. Im supposed to be 4dpo too, but Im not sure if I did ovulate, I’ve had more than a week now with ewcm and its making me feel pretty confused.

We did change our diet, we went to a nutritionist specialized in fertility (we changed our diet in the hopes of enhancing my husbands sperm) and we are taking some vitamins on top of my normal prenatals too. I hope all the changes is what causing all this ewcm.

5 years ago • Edited

@vs well hopefully it's a good sign I've never dried up like this before and I've been having pressure/cramping the entire freakin day... I just have a feeling A diet change is good I hope it boosts your SO's sperm and that the baby making will be successful lol

@alex I really hope this is it for you girl

Thanks ladies! Well today I started spotting just on the tissue which is usually a sign a few days before AF turns up so I think that's a pretty good sign I'm out! I'm OK though. Just wait for AF to start and try again! We have a minimoon booked end of Jan so looking forward to that, plus coincides with my dates so even better! I'm still hoping for some BFP from you lovely ladies xxxx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo