Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

141 - 150 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@photomama I am so sorry. There aren’t words.

@scuba still holding out hope for you.

I’m currently 11DPO sitting in my OB’s waiting room waiting for my yearly appt. going on a 4 hour hold after what I think may have been a vvvvfl this morning after a 3 hour hold. With all my symptoms I may just ask her for a blood test if it’s still showing negative but I’m sure she will probably just say to wait until AF is due Monday. Have had more light pink and brown spotting but no actual AF. So still holding out hope. This mornings vvvvfl wasn’t photographing so I of course break open the case and it dries and I see this. If I’m not pregnant, I may write a letter to First a response about these Evap lines.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@jan uhg I dont understand though that line is so there and it's just shitty if it is an evap

5 years ago • Post starter

@photomama I'm so so sorry It's so cruel
@Hot that looks like a line to me! Omg! I'm so excited! Can't wait for your update @agatch sounds like very promising symptoms! Fingers crossed! xxx

User image

5 years ago

@photomama I’m so so sorry.

@jan that’s still hopeful!! I hope she will give you a blood test for peace of mind.

@scuba my fingers and still crossed for you!

I’m 10dpo and of course tested and saw a faint line and broke down and used my digital and it was positive too! I’m praying it’s sticky and stays healthy. I just called my OB and and they want to wait until feb 11 (8 weeks) to come in for blood work and first ultrasound. That’s just sounds so far away right now. Lost of happiness but also anxiety!

Praying for each of you to get your BFP very very soon!

5 years ago

@mamacj wooohoo!!! A positive digital! xxx I'm so happy for you! xxxx

User image

5 years ago

Hey guys I feel like I'm going crazy...im on cd 37 I thought I knew how long my cycle are but apparently not since 2 months ago they decided to go crazy. I took a hpt and there was a very faint line to the point I thought I was seeing thing.... but when I took a picture I don't see it. Normally my boob hurt about week before hand and my boob dont hurt. I'm just getting confused I'm hoping that I'm pregnant but if I'm not I want my cycle to be over so I can start again. I wish I was one of those girl with 27 day cycle.. sorry for ranting I just need people that will understand...

5 years ago

Hey @jilly can you see a doctor to get some bloods done? See what might be going on? xx

User image

5 years ago

Well I wish I had better news. But the urine test at my OB was negative. I did have a UTI which could explain my frequent urination and raised temps...she did order a blood test and stat so hopefully have an answer either yes or no in a few hours. But feeling like I’m probably out and Frers just suck.

User image

5 years ago

@Hot oh no! I'm so sorry! That sucks xx

User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone, I have been real for this past month but not really posting.
@mama im really sorry :(

I stopped al kind of tracking or charting in november :( , I've been just leading a normal life, we are both in perfect health (and both been checked at the OB).... so at this point I don't know, Im 33 and we have been trying since july last year.

Im not buying any more test, I have 3 since november that I will only use once my period misses 1 day ( never happens) AF should be here sunday or monday so Im 2 days away... I have swollen and sensitive boobs but not painful like previous months.......

My friends are sending me a "traditional" remedy from Cuba,, is a syrup, that is used and "supposedly" is infalible, so Im on my way to start drinking syrup in the morning and afternoon lol :)

scuba chick your chart looks great.

This bb trying stuff changes my whole perspective of my relationship and life in general, somedays I just wonder if its just the millennial personality of wanting things right in the moment you want them, I will have a tantrum this weekend if AF shows up and Im so sugestionable, that a couple of minutes ago I read that back pain is a bad symptoms and just right now starting feeling back pain... so you know, complete madness.

@ItsAnna I love all your comments!

Have great weekend!!!!!!!!!! I hope on monday I read about a lot of BFP

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo