Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Haha so last night SO decided that we should start picking baby names for our future children... Let's just say we cant decide on one we both like for shit... The closest we got was to a baby girl named Roseleigh and he settled on Roslin because he's scared that people dont pronounce it right... As for boys we are probably going to have the little boy and he still wont have a name lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Scuba... my boobs are always sore and huge before my period. The month I had my chemical the first thing that tipped me off that was that my boobs felt fine lol...so yes I always poke mine starting around 8dpo but it's to see if they are not sore!

5 years ago

@lalou Yay! That's a great sign! Yes let's all stay positive. It's not over until the fat lady sings xx

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I’ve started temping and this is how it’s going, from what I have seen from others it should drop then spike for ovulation shouldn’t it ? I’m using opk’s as well so hoping to get it right lol hope your all getting on well with your ttc journeys x

user submitted image

5 years ago

I’m in and hello again!! Hopefully this board will be our lucky and last one
to everyone!

User image

5 years ago

Hey hey! Just posted on the other board... good morning/afternoon ladies!

5 years ago

@alex yes to the last board

@essence sadly welcome back babe

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm joining this board too! ???? Hello ladies! xx

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies I’m in too! 8dpo today and already two negative tests this morning on wondfo and frer. Oh well. Just hoping it’s still too early.

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies back on board as well, hopefully this will be our month!! Positive vibes and sticky beans to everyone ????

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo