Community post

Question

Honest opinions on slow FRER progressions (14-18dpo with pic)

View Full Post

Hi ladies. Thanks in advance for reading. I am wondering why many people say “a line is a line” when that just doesn’t seem to be true. Having had many chemical pregnancies myself, and searched many progression photos online, it really does seem like faint lines at certain DPOs (assuming you know your dates) or slow/stalled progressions in FRERs mean a high % of miscarriage. I appreciate how supportive the TTC community can be, but on the other hand I think sometimes we give each other false hope. I am feeling pessimistic about my line progression. I know people will say “put down the tests, stop peeing on things, get a beta” etc. but sometimes it’s really hard. I don’t have a doctor appt. for another 5 days so I am just waiting and kind of obsessing and wishing I knew what would happen. If anyone has honest experienced opinions on this progression (or can read the future! ha) I would really appreciate comments to keep myself sane. THANK YOU for reading this long post!!!

user submitted image

21 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Answers | Last Page

Just wanted to update this thread. I had an 8 week ultrasound and baby is measuring on track and heartbeat was healthy at 167. I will update again later on but as I always wonder what happens in threads where there is no update...here you go!

5 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations and wishing you a healthy full term pregnancy and safe delivery!! Enjoy every moment.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Thank you very much.

Oh yay!!! That makes me so happy to hear!! Thank you so much and a huge congrats!!!

User image

5 years ago

Just updating again. Currently 15 weeks and so far so good. Hope this thread can help someone else out someday. ??

Aww that's great to hear! Thanks for updating. =))

5 years ago

LuBruu, congratulations, and thank you for this. Headed to the doctor tomorrow for my first beta, first pregnancy. Excited but scared. This post has helped ease my anxiety so much, and thank you for updating. Wishing you and your fam the best.??

3 years ago • Edited

I wanted to thank you for coming back and updating. My line progression looks so incredibly similar to yours. I’ve had betas doubling well but not a great line progression. My test line didn’t get clearly darker than the control until 20 days do this post gives me such hope. Thank you again for taking that time to come back and update with what happened. I really appreciate it!

3 years ago

My healthy baby from these tests just turned 1 a few days ago. :) The anxiety around test progression feels like a distant memory now since I am done TTC but I will never quite forget it. TTC after multiple losses/chemicals is very hard. I thought once I had a healthy baby I would finally relax but there are always new things to worry about!! So it is an ongoing journey. I wish all those ladies reading this as much peace and grace as possible.

3 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for the updates and happy birthday to your LO! I have three days to wait for my beta! But I’m over here obsessing on my lines!!!

user submitted image

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo