Community post

Journal

6DPO I hate the TWW

View Full Post

So as I edge closer to the end of my TWW, my resolve to test diminishes!

Last month my AF finally turned up on 18DPO. I am pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy as I have vvvf positives then negatives and the very late cycle (5 days late). Then this cycle I got a positive OPK on CD9! Completely unheard of for me in all my years of testing. I did a little bit of research and it is common to ovulate early after a chemical or miscarriage - which is why I'm pretty confident that is what I had. Plus I definitely had strong pregnancy symptoms for a few days when I got my positive tests (nausea and head rushes).

So anyway here I am with all my fingers crossed for this cycle. We have BD'd at all the right times following SMEP. On paper it looks good but we all know that it is just luck that we get the sticky bean.

I'm hoping to hold out until next Monday (another 7 days) before testing UNLESS I get very strong symptoms again, then I may crack open one of my saved tests in the cupboard!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

xxx

User image

37 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

31 - 37 of 37 Comments

@millbarnett yes just CD21 but I ovulated 3 days earlier than normal for me so expecting a 23/24 day cycle as my luteal phase is usually about 14/15 days long. Do you think that sounds right? Or should I still expect a 28 day cycle? xx

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Oh wow, that was an early O... CD 23/24 is probably right. But you are still not out completely!

Mill

5 years ago

I know crazy! I think I had a CP last month which might have caused the early ovulation. Totally took me by surprise! xx

User image

Update - my AF started after a light bit of spotting yesterday. On to the next cycle! Fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies! xx

User image

OK ladies, I'm probably clutching at straws but here it goes! (I also posted as a question in the forum).

Last month my cycle was 30 days long and according to FF and CCTP my luteal phase was 17 days. Just as I was getting exciting to test on 18DPO my AF started. Typical! I usually have a regular 14 day luteal phase.

This cycle I ovulated on CD10 when I normally ovulate on CD13. So 3 days earlier. Because of my long cycle last month I'm now confused with when I should actually expect my AF.

I'm 13DPO today (Sunday) and yesterday I had a bit of spotting when checking my cervix, and today so light I didn't even fill one panty liner. Light pink and brown (not red). So if I take my longest cycle from last month, I'm not due for another 5 days - Friday. Could it be possibly be implantation bleeding or is this early spotting before my AF?

BFNs so far, but I read it would take at least 2-3 after implantation bleeding to give a positive test anyway.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

xx

User image

I would watch your temps tomorrow. If they continue to stay down I would say Af is just starting off slow.

Mill

5 years ago

Thanks! I was thinking the same. Now struggling to sleep as getting excited! Lol Hurry up morning! xx

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo