Community post

Journal

6DPO I hate the TWW

View Full Post

So as I edge closer to the end of my TWW, my resolve to test diminishes!

Last month my AF finally turned up on 18DPO. I am pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy as I have vvvf positives then negatives and the very late cycle (5 days late). Then this cycle I got a positive OPK on CD9! Completely unheard of for me in all my years of testing. I did a little bit of research and it is common to ovulate early after a chemical or miscarriage - which is why I'm pretty confident that is what I had. Plus I definitely had strong pregnancy symptoms for a few days when I got my positive tests (nausea and head rushes).

So anyway here I am with all my fingers crossed for this cycle. We have BD'd at all the right times following SMEP. On paper it looks good but we all know that it is just luck that we get the sticky bean.

I'm hoping to hold out until next Monday (another 7 days) before testing UNLESS I get very strong symptoms again, then I may crack open one of my saved tests in the cupboard!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

xxx

User image

37 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 37 Comments | Last Page

@scuba I am either 7dpo or 9dpo according to tracking...and everyday has been harder to wait. Thinking I may grab a couple cheapie tests and test at work! Please update

SARA #TTC

5 years ago

Another squinter this morning and looks like dye run?! (on my profile). Boots had FRER on offer so I bought 3 packets this morning! Going to test again with SMU after a 4 hour hold. If it's not positive on FRER I don't count it as positive xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@scuba omg! I see it again! Pleaseeee test with a frer! I had terrible experience last month with internet cheapies! Keep us updated ok? I’m so excited for you!!!

User image

5 years ago

@Alex just did an FRER and no line (yet!).

Will try again tomorrow or Friday xx

user submitted image

User image

@Scuba It’s too early still and your urine could be too diluted! I really hope you get your bfp girl!! I’m sure you will this mo th

User image

5 years ago

@Alex thank you! I know silly to test now as it's only real if it's positive after your AF is due - which isn't for another 7 days for me! xx

User image

I'm excited for you scuba! I'm sure frer will showing you a line soon!

5 years ago

@Espence thank you! This waiting is torture xxx

User image

I see it again too!! Yay!

I got another BFN this morning at 8 DPO. Kinda bummed but hoping it’s just too early.

5 years ago

@mamacj thank you! I'm sorry you got a bfn but it's definitely early. You (and me) might not have implantated yet xx

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo