Community post

Journal

Trigger shot today

So shooting myself up with hormones has become quite normal for me the last couple of months. Today was a first though, I did it while warming up the car on my way to work. This cycle I realized even though I bitch and complain about the 2ww I much rather be in it. again for some odd reason this month I just couldnt wait to start trying again, I have hope again (Hi, I am Donna the rollercoaster) and I just hope and wish this month works. My husband and i agreed that next month would be the month for IUI. But now I am deathly afraid of it, (HSG PTSD). My REI dr is super sweet but lately I feel like he's pushing IVF and I cant afford that. I also dont think that I have come to terms that maybe the only way i will conceive is through IVF. Like my mom had 6 kids and all of my sisters are super fertile. WHATS wrong with me.
I tried to bd last night but hubby feel asleep like dude come on other times I have to push you off me and now when it matters he falls asleep. funny I started this post optimistic and now I am back on not feeling it.

1 Comment • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Sometimes it just takes time! Just keep doing what you can do! I tried for 4 years and then got preggo naturally with my first after a failed IUI and every fertility med there is.

Mill

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo