Community post

Question

Help Please

Bare with me this is lengthy & TMI so I apologize.

Keep in mind I do have a dr appointment coming up next week, but my last period was July! I’ve been having light brown spotting for weeks with random burst of blood. Well late Wednesday I started with light red bleeding and then Thursday morning I passed a small/medium sized clot and had a little bit of bleeding after that but now it’s back to just brown spotting. Can’t have sex because I bleed and it hurts so yeah my sex life sucks so bad right now. I bleed vaginally after I poop and some times I have pain even doing that, I get pressure in my cervix to where I can’t even sit certain ways, because it feels like I’m smashing my cervix.
I did have my cervix cut and froze when I was 16 because of some abnormal cells for cervical cancer or what not, I had a D&C a few years back, was diagnosed with PCOS, secondary infertility, and insulin resistance idk if that makes a difference.
I tried to look it up but I have no freaking clue what to think any thoughts? Ever had it before?

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I've never had it before but I am so sorry about it . I believe that its apart of PCOS . My Good friend has it and has been going through it as well. She has had the worst of luck with her case. I wish I could help , but I know nothing more than above. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

5 years ago • Edited

I really deeply appreciate your response! I wish your friend the best of luck!

5 years ago • Post starter

I had something similar found out it was a fibroid the size of an avocado seed. Had to have surgery to remove it. Going in for my year check up after the surgery.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo