Community post

Discussion

October 2019 Babes TTC

View Full Post

Hey lovely ladies! I am back and gonna start trying this cycle for our last babe. I am looking for other ladies to share my journey with in TTC this month for late September/early October babes.

My little guy is only 13 months old and I breast feed him till I went back to work last year, since then my cycles have been so wonky, so I am not certain when my ovulation will be, but I started ovulation testing yesterday and got a low fertility result and tested again today and got a high fertility result both in the morning and night.

Crossing my fingers for all the ladies trying to conceive this cycle

<a href=

419 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Welcome hdkelly

So many updates from everyone since I last posted. My post would be super long if I replied to each post....glad to hear everyone is doing well this far! Many approaching O date or just Ovulated! Sending lots of

I am 4dpo. SO is 100% certain we are pregnant..lol. I woke up last night after being kicked by my 13month old in the chest and oh dear did it hurt. I have alot of breast tenderness today. A little over a week until I will take a test...trying to wait till 13dpo.

<a href=

5 years ago • Post starter

I just wanted to stop in and wish on everyone! Guessing I definitely Oed yesterday/last night since my ovary pain was gone this morning. We managed to BD yesterday but I'm not sure either of us have the stamina to do it again today after BDing 6 of the last 8 days lol So fingers crossed we caught it. On to the awful TWW and inevitable symptom spotting to make myself crazy

5 years ago

Welcome HDkelly.

@brittany that's the way to speak it into reality, I'm only saying positive affirmations this cycle, the fertility hypotheses I am doing tells you to do that. Everyday so far I keep saying this is the cycle, this is the month we conceive l. I even pray for healthy spermies and for my uterus and ovaries to do their job correctly. I am lightly spotting hoping to get BDing by Sunday.

I'm using essential oils on my SO and last night we put them on his wrist. He was very enhanced sadly I had the HSG yesterday and was still spotting but cant wait to use them on him the days we BD.

User image

5 years ago

@sigkap I think you covered your bases!!!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@sigkap I remember with my last baby I BD alot to make sure I covered all my days cause it had been 8 years since my first son was conceived unexpectedly.

The TWW is horible... I symptom spot myself, but I am so busy with work and home life I noticed I haven't been doing it as much this time

Sending you lots of and

<a href=

@bugg you so get me! I love that your sharing all your experiences with us and staying positive throughout it all. I too use essential oils, but my SO would not allow me to put any of them on him

<a href=

I am tracking my ovulation and I’m pretty sure I ovulated yesterday! Me and my SO have been doing the every other day method. This will be our first and this is our first month ttc! I hope we will succeed our first try! If we do I’ll be due around October 5th!

5 years ago

Welcome @Claireberries! So exciting you get to start your TTC journey! Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you Are you using OPK's or just an app?

<a href=

Welcome @Claire! It's our first cycle of TTC also so I totally get your excitement and hopes for luck. We also Oed the same day, so that's pretty cool

5 years ago

@claire welcome, praying your journey ends this month.

@brittany, I totally get you. I just hope I can keep the positive up this cycle. I think with me listening to the fertility hypnosis everyday, I will be able too. SO wont put the oils on unless I say something, like last night I'm pretty site he didnt do it when he got in bed and i fell asleep quickly so I didnt ask.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo