Community post

Discussion

October 2019 Babes TTC

View Full Post

Hey lovely ladies! I am back and gonna start trying this cycle for our last babe. I am looking for other ladies to share my journey with in TTC this month for late September/early October babes.

My little guy is only 13 months old and I breast feed him till I went back to work last year, since then my cycles have been so wonky, so I am not certain when my ovulation will be, but I started ovulation testing yesterday and got a low fertility result and tested again today and got a high fertility result both in the morning and night.

Crossing my fingers for all the ladies trying to conceive this cycle

<a href=

419 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 419 Replies | Last Page

I'm getting a bit frustrated with my tests, I'm not certain on my DPO, I never got a positive OPK this month so I'm just winging it but estimate myself to be around 8-9DPO, I can see SOMETHING on my dip sticks but I think it's all just in my head and I have severe line eye, I don't know why I even test so early hahah!

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

Hello beautiful ladies!! Well i am indeed going insane. 11 dpo and i am thinking maybe all is not lost.but An hour ago i use restroom and egg white discharge with considerable amount of red/brown mixed in. Is not spotting. Af cramps. BFN. Never in my life had a 25 day cycle. Always regular 28/30 days. 14 day lutheal. I am 39. Any of you experienced this. I am scare of menopause but i MC 10 months ago. So confused????

5 years ago

@Beckuhg I haven't used those sticks in person, but your picture seems to have a faint pink line to me! Here's to a little darker every day!

@Pmbru. When our bodies do the unexpected--man that really throws us while ttc! I always have more cm right before AF, but it's different for you, so that could be a good sign. Btw-I never got a BFP before 12 dpO.....

User image

5 years ago

8dpo and caved. I should have held out but noooo i'm an idiot. I have had vvfls by 8dpo in the past but hoping it just means a later implantation. I feel out but I know it is too early to be sure

5 years ago

Ladies your not out till AF shows.

I have had some strange zaps/tingles in my right boob. Its sharp and feels like I'm getting tazed. Then I had a strange zap in my belly today. Trying not to read into this.

User image

5 years ago

Af here with a vengeance! I guess i ll be trying for a November rainbow baby once again. Many blessings ro all of you!!

5 years ago

I'm so sorry Pmbru. I pray and hope you receive your November

User image

5 years ago

Aw sorry pmbru! Good luck for next cycle x

Thanks Bug. I'm a silly sausage lol. I feel like i'm getting a cold sore and I have a cold today so i'm super grumpy!

5 years ago

noooooo! I have started heavy spotting. af is starting 6 days early. I hate it!!!!!

5 years ago

@Mataraiki oh no :( is it deffo AF starting? ?That nasty witch!

Took another test this morning and negative so think yesterday was an evap or something :( AF due in 4 days, started getting symptoms like hot flashes, heavy boobs and nausea but probs just AF on the way

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo