Community post

Discussion

October 2019 Babes TTC

View Full Post

Hey lovely ladies! I am back and gonna start trying this cycle for our last babe. I am looking for other ladies to share my journey with in TTC this month for late September/early October babes.

My little guy is only 13 months old and I breast feed him till I went back to work last year, since then my cycles have been so wonky, so I am not certain when my ovulation will be, but I started ovulation testing yesterday and got a low fertility result and tested again today and got a high fertility result both in the morning and night.

Crossing my fingers for all the ladies trying to conceive this cycle

<a href=

419 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 419 Replies | Last Page

At 4dpo and my temp was the same as yesterday and they arent as high as they were last cycle. Not symptom spotting. However, emotionally I am not in a good head space if this cycle doesnt work. I really want to pressure my SO to be more proactive to his low-T.

User image

5 years ago

@Mat I agree with Momma. I'd be either throwing a fit in my doctor's office or finding a new doctor.

@And29 I'm sorry FX for February to be your month.

@Beck I totally get the going back and forth thing. We did that Nov and early Dec. But it's still hard not to get your hopes up anyway. Who knows, maybe his little guys stuck around a few days.

@Momma it has been kind of fun. Almost like sneaking around when I was a teenager haha

It looks like O may come early this cycle. I'm CD8 and got my first flashing smiley. Those don't usually show up until CD10-11 and peak is usually 3-4 days after the first flasher. So I guess he'll be "helping me in the laundry room" a lot this weekend

5 years ago • Edited

@Sigkap!

I'm 11 DPO today. Got another BFN this morning so i have vowed to not test anymore until after AF is due (which is monday -- i have a slightly longer LP than normal). I did have some spotting days 8-10DPO but it has stopped now. No real symptoms of note except maybe a little bit of BB soreness (but that usually happens before AF anyway). My temps have not been as high as i would expect but they are still above coverline. Last month, when i had my first CP, i had absolutely no symptoms which is what made me test a little early. I don't really have a good feeling about this cycle. I don't feel pregnant.

5 years ago

@bug - hang in there girl. This week has been so bad for me constantly getting this feeling of RAGE when hearing about or talking to friends that are pregnant. I have a very close friend at the office who is about 28 weeks. I'm planning her baby shower at my house and i have to watch her growing every day. She doesn't not know that we are TTC, so she doesn't hold back with giving me all the updates and details. She doesn't know she's ripping my heart out and stomping on it every day and she will probably never know -- i think you probably feel the same way. Gotta try to pick yourself up and stay positive!

5 years ago

Thank you all for support! All day I was thinking maybe is IB but is definitely AF.
@Lissa I know the feeling...all my friends are preg. And despite I started sooner they are all preg. First month TTC and we are TTC almost 1 year now.
Maybe my husbands treat. Is not working yet or maybe we need to try a HSG ( dr. said next thing to do)to see if his spermies have a clear way.
for you

5 years ago

Ahh you guys. My daughter is sick and we are laying on the couch. She just keeps running my belly and saying brother, sister over and over. It is melting my heart and I so hope I can get a within the next week or so

5 years ago

@amarie maybe she knows something

5 years ago

@momma I have changed doctors a few times. None of them checked for any of that no. NZ is really bad for telling women it is just how it is for women and to take some paracetamol. My best friend only got diagnosed with endo and pcos after suffering for 10 years. You have to fight really hard to get the right referrals. They blamed it all on my gall bladder. It was filled with stones but after removal the only thing it got rid of was the pain in my right side. Everything else is still there so i'm going to keep on them until they help me.

5 years ago

On another note I had a lot of pinching pains yesterday and today I feel really weird in my stomach. Full with dull cramps. Fingers crossed! I'm around 6-dpo but possibly 7-8dpo going off my opk as oppsed to the apps predicted O day.

5 years ago • Edited

Good luck amarie!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo