Community post

Discussion

October 2019 Babes TTC

Hey lovely ladies! I am back and gonna start trying this cycle for our last babe. I am looking for other ladies to share my journey with in TTC this month for late September/early October babes.

My little guy is only 13 months old and I breast feed him till I went back to work last year, since then my cycles have been so wonky, so I am not certain when my ovulation will be, but I started ovulation testing yesterday and got a low fertility result and tested again today and got a high fertility result both in the morning and night.

Crossing my fingers for all the ladies trying to conceive this cycle

<a href=

419 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Nothing like looking like a total stereotype. Today I went to the commissary and decided to pick up a HPT while I was there...in my leggings and Navy sweatshirt (husband left it in my car and I spilled tea on my shirt driving there so it was an emergency) with a messy ponytail and flip flops... haha oh well, such is life

5 years ago

Omg I love all the positivity! You all are so sweet and kind to one another. It helps getting through TTC 100%!!

@amarie I dribbled on my hand lots when mastering peeing in a cup. I finally switched to my kids hot cocoa cups from a coffee stand cause I have bazillion of those cups and no longer pee on myself...haha!

<a href=

5 years ago • Post starter

Lol @Amarie I've totally sprinkled on myself. I figure a baby does way worse so it's no big deal. Also, welcome @Kelly!

I can't wait to see the rest of the tests coming up! to all of you TWW ladies. And I wish an amazing 9mos to everyone with BFPs.

5 years ago

@Mat I agree with Momma. I'd be either throwing a fit in my doctor's office or finding a new doctor.

@And29 I'm sorry FX for February to be your month.

@Beck I totally get the going back and forth thing. We did that Nov and early Dec. But it's still hard not to get your hopes up anyway. Who knows, maybe his little guys stuck around a few days.

@Momma it has been kind of fun. Almost like sneaking around when I was a teenager haha

It looks like O may come early this cycle. I'm CD8 and got my first flashing smiley. Those don't usually show up until CD10-11 and peak is usually 3-4 days after the first flasher. So I guess he'll be "helping me in the laundry room" a lot this weekend

5 years ago • Edited

I posted earlier for the first time ever in the September group but I will share here too since it would be late September if we get pregnant this time!
I’m 25, husband is 28, and we have a 3 year old son. This is our first month trying for #2! We wanted to try earlier but I developed a heart condition after DS birth so it’s been out of question until now.
Excited to start this journey but also nervous! We weren’t trying when we had our son, so all this anxiety and waiting game is new to me ????
I’m on CD 16...1 DPO.

Prayers for each of you to get your BFP!

5 years ago

Mamacj welcome! I am sorry to hear about your heart condition. I hope all remains well for you So very exciting to be trying for a new babe! I am about a week behind you..only CD9 for me and no ovulation yet. Just getting back into the swing of things.

I have a 9 year old and a 13 month old. My other half and I decided to try in 2017 and got pregnant in our first month TTC, so keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle as the waiting game to find out is so very hard. Cant wait to hear if you get your BFP this cycle! Sending lots of your way!

<a href=

5 years ago • Post starter

@BrittanyP0714 thank you so much!
So exciting for you as well, maybe it will be one cycle again for you again ???? such a fun your babies will have being that close together. I love it!
Maybe we will both be getting our BFP very soon! Baby dust your way as well!

5 years ago

Hi ladies! This is my first cycle TTC #2 as well. My son was a college souvenir nearly 10yrs ago, but I got married this summer and we're ready to start TTC our first together and give my son his much asked for sibling. I'm CD6 today and going to start ovulation testing next week.
for all of us.

5 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm cd11, starting Opks again today. Been ttc since m/c January 2017. I'm 46 years old, so I'm really hoping for a miracle. Hoping this cycle is the one for all of us!

User image

5 years ago

Hello lovely ladies! I got my first on 12/30 but sadly yesterday it ended as a chemical pregnancy . So today i'm CD2 and back at it again for an October baby! This is our 4th month TTC and i'm so ecstatic that we were actually able to catch and fertilize and egg last month even if it didn't make it all the way. I'm 40 (almost 41) and DH is 53. This is our first time TTC together. He has two older children and i have never had children or been pregnant. I track BBT religiously and also use the clear blue advanced OPK which works very well for me. I also track CM. I had a delayed ovulation last month, so i really don't know what to expect this month especially after just coming off a CP. I hope everything returns to normal quickly. I contacted my doctor and am waiting to hear back on whether they want to see me or not following the CP. to all of us!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo