Community post

Discussion

October 2019 Babes TTC

Hey lovely ladies! I am back and gonna start trying this cycle for our last babe. I am looking for other ladies to share my journey with in TTC this month for late September/early October babes.

My little guy is only 13 months old and I breast feed him till I went back to work last year, since then my cycles have been so wonky, so I am not certain when my ovulation will be, but I started ovulation testing yesterday and got a low fertility result and tested again today and got a high fertility result both in the morning and night.

Crossing my fingers for all the ladies trying to conceive this cycle

<a href=

419 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Hello lovely ladies! I got my first on 12/30 but sadly yesterday it ended as a chemical pregnancy . So today i'm CD2 and back at it again for an October baby! This is our 4th month TTC and i'm so ecstatic that we were actually able to catch and fertilize and egg last month even if it didn't make it all the way. I'm 40 (almost 41) and DH is 53. This is our first time TTC together. He has two older children and i have never had children or been pregnant. I track BBT religiously and also use the clear blue advanced OPK which works very well for me. I also track CM. I had a delayed ovulation last month, so i really don't know what to expect this month especially after just coming off a CP. I hope everything returns to normal quickly. I contacted my doctor and am waiting to hear back on whether they want to see me or not following the CP. to all of us!

5 years ago

@Momma looks like we're cycle twins. I'm CD11 also and on my second flashing smiley day. We both see those BFPs in a few weeks.

5 years ago

@sigkap yay you are close to getting your peak fertility result. Happy to hear that your husband is feeling better! You still have time to get some BD in before your LH surge, so very exciting!

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@momma that's a good idea. I went and bought like 6 different types and brands of tests before we started to conceive... that is were I went wrong! I like your suggestion though. I know what you mean though stressing out to much about it if you get a negative test. I remember feeling defeated last time I tested at 10dpo and got a negative...and then getting my positive on 14dpo.

<a href=

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I have never posted on here before so I thought I would say Hi.

I’m 4DPO today, 4th month trying for my first with DF, second child for me.

Hoping for a this month

Good luck ladies

5 years ago

I feel ya Momma. I swore I wouldn't symptom spot but here I am, checking off boxes knowing they are probably just normal things that I'm over analysing. With the stress of life right now I just really want this one thing to work out easily.

5 years ago

@momma and signap, I have said the same thing this cycle I'm not going to but I go crazy during the TWW and I probably will this cycle. If it doesnt happen this cycle I'm not going to try really for a Nov or Dec baby because I'm getting a promotion Dec 1st and I cant be out on maternity leave with the transition. I can make it work if I have an Oct baby but not if its November or December. Ugh I figure I would focus on my health and my SOs healthy during the next two cycles.

User image

5 years ago

11dpo test

user submitted image

<a href=

5 years ago • Post starter

OMG OMG OMG

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Amarie that's funny. I went to Lock Haven for college haha Small world.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo